+22679674814

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22679674814

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22679674814
Email: mrabuzakaria9@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrabuzakaria9@gmail.com
Hello

I work with a bank In West Africa , Burkina Faso .I have a business transaction for you. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of$10.5 Million US Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq .

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb blast, there is nobody to claim the left overbalance in the account. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin. If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars)to your account. and we will shear the money 50-50%.

I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more details. Kindly reply to me with this my alternative email address.( mrabuzakaria9@gmail.com )

Best Regards

Mr.Abu Zakaria +226 79674814
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.