+15512573108

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15512573108

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15512573108
Email: deplomastic.agent@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

ATTENTION;PACKAGE.OWNER REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

This is Diplomatic Agent Frank I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth?s of ($3.9 Million.us) out of ECOWAS department with the help of MR.JACK HENRY Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to me Agent Frank right now as I'M currently at Los Angeles International Airport. Address: One World Way. City: Los Angeles CA, (USA) because I have successful arrived with your ATM CARD 3hours ago So contact me as soon as possible to deliver your ATM CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting me and the content of the package should not be revealed for any body it's a very important Delivery dispatched directly from head office and director of the Company.

clicks here to know the area where I am at http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/a ... rtCode=LAX

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

1.Your Full Names:_________________________
2.Postal Address:__________________________
3.Direct Cell Numbers:_____________________
4.E-mail Address:__________________________
5.Sex:_____________________________________
6.Age:_____________________________________
7.Occupation:______________________________
8.Nearest Airport:_________________________
9.Country Name_____________________________

my NAME IS DIPLOMATIC Frank So you have to contact me back immediately with the following information's Tell//(+1 (551) 257-3108 Email{deplomastic.agent@gmail.com}

Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot.(LAX) Los Angeles International Airport In-depth information on (LAX) Los Angeles International Airport including departures/arrivals, weather, delays and terminal maps flightstats.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.