+34917903557

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+34917903557

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +34917903557
Email: info-lacaixe@financier.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Attention Sir

Refer to your email to me, Am Mrs. Jen Calvery, the Director The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN), the bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury that collects and analyzes information about financial transactions in order to combat domestic and international money laundering, terrorist financing, and all financial crimes.I got your message with the request for your check of fifty million united states dollars and this is a confirmation that we have receive it, I will advise you write Lacaixa Espana with the information below with your check attach to your Message instructing them to wire the fund into your local account

Bank Name: Lacaixa Espana
Tel/Fax:+ 34 91790 3557
Email: info-lacaixe@financier.com
Contact Person: Ed Borris

Please We will need a copy of your Message to the Bank so that we will follow it up,Waiting for the Confirmation of this Message

Mrs. Jen Calvery
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.