+22968719029

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+22968719029

Post by Interzone »

Tel. No.: +22968719029
Email: anthonyibe3@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: anthonyibe3@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM Card which have been delayed for transfer by some officials who claims to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money from you in one way or the other.

Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to you via MasterCard ATM which is cashable in any ATM machine or Bank anywhere in the world.

We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$7.5m, 000.000.00 has been credited in your favour as the first part payment of your inheritance fund which has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position of your fund.

Therefore you are warned to stop any further communication with anybody concerning your inheritance fund. Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the rule of law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the informations below for security reasons. The only money you are obliged to pay is $95 dollars which is the cost of the Delivery. Contact the verification officer incharge of the delivery:

Name: Mr.ANTHONY IBE
E-mail: anthonyibe3@gmail.com
TEL: +22968719029

Send them the following information?s of yours for the conclusion of
your ATM Card:
Full Name:__________
Delivery Address:____
Phone Number:____
sex:______

Regards,
Mr.Paul Williams
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968719029

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mg333318@gmail.com

Reply-to: mg333318@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have sent your first payment of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand dollars) through Money Gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation fund of $2.5Million Dollars via Money Gram by the United Nations Government.I called to give you the information through phone but we could not reach you even this morning.So,I was instructed to email you the payment information which include Reference (Money Transfer Control Number) and sender's name,so that you can pick up your payment of $5,000.00 to enable us send another payment of $5,000.00 by tomorrow as you know we shall be sending you only $5,000.00 per day. Please copy this payment information below and go to any Money Gram office/outlet closer to you to receive this payment of $5,000.00 and get back to us to send you another payment by tomorrow.

Sender First Name: Peter
Sender Second Name: Oba
Reference: 57014540
Question= What Color
Answer= White
Amount Sent: $5000

Call or email this office as soon as you have received this payment you can also track your payment on line by login to ( https://secure.moneygram.com/track ) before you go to any money gram transfer close to you to pick the money.

Fill The Form Below

1. Name:____________________
2. Address:__________________
3. Country:___________________
4. Phone Number:_____________
5. Occupation:________________
6. Sex:_________________
7. Age:___________________

Best Regards.
Mr.JAMES Oti
Email: (mg333318@gmail.com)
Telephone. +229 68 71 90 29
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
thrasher4
** Banned for stupidity **

Post by thrasher4 »

to:
date: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 3:00 PM
subject: Attention Beneficiary:George Smith.

Regular Mail Post Office
Benin Republic
Phone: +229 68 71 90 29

Attention Beneficiary:

The management of the Regular Mail Post Office wishes to acknowledge
the receipt of your concise email with the re-confirmation of your
personal data and your mailing address where your ATM CARD worth the
total sum of $7.6m will be delivered to you The man who deposited your
ATM VISA CARD in your name stated before he passed away,that you are
an honest person. Therefore, when your ATM CARD arrives,make sure you
make good and wise estments with your funds and don’t forget to use
some of these funds for Charity work as that is the main-aim of the
depositor.

Meanwhile, every necessary arrangements’ regarding the postage of your
ATM CARD has been duly made and all the proper documentations that
proof that your ATM CARD funds is legit has been packaged together
with your ATM CARD and shall be posted to you soon as we get your next
email response. The ONLY thing left is
for us to secure the Procurement File of your ATM CARD from the Court
of Justice.

The Procurement File will be signed by an Attorney on your behalf
since you are not here to sign personally. The procurement File shows
that you are the ghtful owner of the ATM CARD and you supposed to sign
on it before the Court hands it over to us to enable us post your ATM
CARD across to your mailing address at your door step. Considering the
distance from where you are to here, you might not be able to travel
down here to be a direct signatory to your Procurement File so we have
to employ the little service of a government registered Attorney that
will stand in as your “Power of Attorney” to sign the
document on your behalf.

We have made inquiry with the Court of Justice and they provided us an
Attorney that will sign your Procurement file. The signing fee of your
Procurement file is just the minute sum of US$275 dollar. We really
thank GOD that once your File is signed, we shall post your ATM CARD
to your mailing address immediately for you to start making withdrawal
from the first day it arrives to your home address.

NOTE: You will be withdrawing the maximum sum of US$19,000.00
(Nineteen Thousand Dollars) daily from your ATM CARD. So once it
arrives, you will be making a withdrawal of US$19,000.00 as programmed
by the Bank that issued your ATM CARD.

We wish to congratulate you once again for this great success and
blessings that has come your way. Kindly ensure you send the fee
possibly today so that
we could obtain your procurement File and post your ATM VISA CARD to
your address today as scheduled.I attache your ATM VISA CARD cope to
you view it.

We have made inquiry with the Court of Justice and they provided us an
Attorney that will sign your Procurement file. The signing fee of your
Procurement file is just the minute sum of US$275 you will pay for the
Procurement file which is US$275 dollar to the Attorney for signing
fee before we can proceed your delivering immediately to your Home
Address.

We shall provide you with the below payment details of our Account
Officer which you will use to send down the Signing Fee of your
Procurement File as explained above, so as to enable us post your ATM
CARD immediately. You can send the fee through Western Union Money
Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer

HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS:

RECEIVER NAME: ------ ANDYB ICHEKE
CITY: ----------------COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: -------WHEN
TEXT ANSWER: ---------TODAY
AMOUNT: --------------US$275 ONLY

After making the payment, then you can send to us the:

SENDER'S NAME: ------------
SENDER'S ADDRESS: --------
MTCN (Ref#):-----------------

Preferably, you can attach the payment slip to us as that will be much better.
Remain blessed. We are looking forward to receiving your immediate
positive response.

Regards,
Mr.Nelson Edward
Regular Mail Post Office
Benin Republic
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: do333318@gmail.com

Reply-to: do333318@gmail.com
Hello My Dear Beloved Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr.Daniel Okaibe, Email: (do333318@gmail.com) Tel: + 229 68719029 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Daniel Okaibe and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.

My Best Regards,

Mr.Bello Usman,

Writing from Paraguay.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: atmcard833@gmail.com

Reply-to: atmcard833@gmail.com
Your ATM Visa Card Was Discovered In Our Post Office.

Greetings,

I?m Mr.Nelson Edward,the new appointed Postman of Courgravatar Mail Post Office branched at Cotonou Benin. I assumed this office on 4th, January,2015. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are ten parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (ALI Ahmed Musa.) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery as he remarked.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one year back as a charity foundation parcel to each of the ten of you. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the
sum of US$7.6m. and he found your email contacts as reputable and capable persons that can use the charity awarded ATM Cards to change the lives of people.

Meanwhile,I've made the arrangement of posting the ten parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to the ten of you to your respective mailing addresses. Am also sending the same message of the same content to ten of you that own the ten abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider,ISP.So move to your inbox before your reply.I went to our head office at Cotonou Benin and reported the issue of the discovered ten ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you after Postal Stamp of the parcel. Note, below information is officially needed for posting of the ATM CARD ASAP.

Full name..........
Full address:..........
Your phone number:.......
Your Country:.............
Your city:.................
Your passport:..............
Your age:....................
Your sex:.....................
Your occupation:................
Your current email:...............

We shall post your ATM Card once you update us with the above information and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your mailing address.

Remain blessed as I'll be looking forward to receiving your immediate response.

Regards,
MR.NELSON EDWARD
Office Phone: +229 68719029
official email(atmcard833@gmail.com)
Postman, Courgravatar Mail Post Office Cotonou Benin.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: atmcard534@gmail.com

Reply-to: atmcard534@gmail.com
Your ATM Visa Card Was Discovered In Our Post Office.

Greetings,

I'm Mr.Nelson Edward,the new appointed Postman of Courgravatar Mail Post Office branched at Cotonou Benin. I assumed this office on 4th, January,2015. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are ten parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (ALI Ahmed Musa.) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery as he remarked.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one year back as a charity foundation parcel to each of the ten of you. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of US$7.6m. and he found your email contacts as reputable and capable persons that can use the charity awarded ATM Cards to change the lives of people.

Meanwhile,I've made the arrangement of posting the ten parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to the ten of you to your respective mailing addresses.

Am also sending the same message of the same content to ten of you that own the ten abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider,ISP.So move to your inbox before your reply.I went to our head office at Cotonou Benin and reported the issue of the discovered ten ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you after Postal Stamp of the parcel. Note, below information is officially needed for posting of the ATM CARD ASAP.

Full name..........
Full address:..........
Your phone number:.......
Your Country:.............
Your city:.................
Your passport:..............
Your age:....................
Your sex:.....................
Your occupation:................
Your current email:...............

We shall post your ATM Card once you update us with the above information and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your mailing address.

Remain blessed as I'll be looking forward to receiving your immediate response.

Regards,

MR.NELSON EDWARD
phone number+229 68 71 90 29
official email(atmcard534@gmail.com)
Postman, Courgravatar Mail Post Office Cotonou Benin.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: dhldelivercompany52@gmail.com

Reply-to: dhldelivercompany52@gmail.com
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through our western union network, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card, and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA card worth of $2,500,000.00 which we have registered for deliver, has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the DHL Company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $25usd every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $25.00 per a day , and I deposited it yesterday being 10th of oct 2016.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

Company name; DHL Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager:Mr.Anthony paul,
email;(dhldelivercompany52@gmail.com

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;.......................................
Your Country;..........................................
Your Residence Home Address;..........................
A Copy of You Identification............................
Your Direct Phone ;......................................
Your Cell;.......................................
Age/Sex;.................................................

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb :33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01
Depositor:Mrs. Alice Monica
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Alice Monica.
Manager of UBA Bank Plc