+380956621229

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+380956621229

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +380956621229
Email: nastushk.telkanova@yandex.ru
Scam Type: Romance Scam

Hi, darling!)Viber
with the mobile? I have ordinary phone without camera. I had good phone, but it was stolen. and to buy good phone expensively to me. so I have phone which simply receives calls and sends SMS)))) I with pleasure would speak with you both in Skype and on a vayber... but I have no such opportunity. unfortunately ((((
It is very pleasant to me, what do you want to meet me.
There can early be it too for our meeting, we are familiar not enough time.
But it seems to me that I will be able to trust you.
After all thousands of letters won't replace personal meeting. Why not to use chance?
Now I will tell you about my opportunities.
I have a foreign passport, it as it should be. But for travel I need to issue the special admission (the exit visa from occupied territories) it will cost about 100 dollars.
From Lugansk to Kiev I will be able to reach by bus. The transport company carries people along a safe route, by the line of military operations. Unfortunately, railway and an avia transport is impossible. The airport is completely destroyed by shells, railway roads are blown up.
The road from Lugansk to Kiev costs about 90 dollars. Though it and the small sum, approximately in 200 dollars, but at the moment my salary of 70-90 dollars month therefore it is the huge sum for me.
The main thing for me now to leave Lugansk. In Kiev everything is quiet.
then we will be able to discuss the plan of further actions.
If you of course want For me this way will become not most easy.How was your day today?By the way, my number is +380956621229. Sorry for connection, it is not so good here and it is not often you can call me, but try, please)))
your Nastya
Kissing …
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.