+221768339308

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221768339308

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221768339308
Emails: matidabelleh@hotmail.com, ubasngatmdepartment@gmail.com & uba_sng@interia.plr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? i am Miss Matilda Belleh,(formally at Refugee camp at Senegal)
I'm very much glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK. Presently we are in for some investment. So, I am very happy that finally I get assess to the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.
I left an ATM VISA CARD that contains$ 400.000.00 dollars (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) for you, just to appreciate your past effort. Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)Email:(ubasngatmdepartment@gmail.com)or (uba_sng@interia.plr. )contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,Telephone; +221768339308 Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner is having at hand. Though I have given instruction to the bank on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, to you without any delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Miss, Matilda Belleh
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.