+442032871641

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+442032871641

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +442032871641
Email: paultales33@aol.com
Scam Type: Rental Scam

Comment left on the main site:
paultales33@aol.com

Hi again,

If you are still interested, I agree to rent the apartment to you. I promise you that you will love the place. Everything is just like in the pictures so I'm sure you will love the apartment and rent it on spot. Just in case repairs are needed there I will cover the costs no worries.

Obviously you will have to see the apartment before discussing any further details because you cannot rent an apartment that you haven't seen. We will use PrimeLocation (www.primelocation.com) to complete the Rental Agreement. They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the keys plus the official documents. With this procedure you will be able to view my apartment without any commitment to rent it. I will pay all the transaction costs. You don't need to open an account with PrimeLocation because this transaction is a rental and the Landlord must open the transaction. This delivery will take maximum 3 business days. To avoid any misunderstanding I will be gladly to explain you step by step how the viewing procedure works:

Here is the procedure explained:
1- You need to provide me your contact details: full name, mailing address (street, number, city and postal code) and your valid cell phone number.
2- I will go to the PrimeLocation office to start the transaction and I will give them the apartment keys and all the transaction documents.
3- PrimeLocation RealEstate Department checks the apartment documents. They will also confirm with the building management that I'm the legal owner of the apartment I'm renting to you.
4- PrimeLocation will send you the TRANSACTION DETAILS to inform you that they have the keys and the papers in their custody.
5- You need to send the amount of 1300$( for the 1st month rent from the rental contract and damage deposit) to the the PrimeLocation payment representative given to you in the notification. The payment needs to be sent within 24 hours after you receive the transaction details or else they are charging with me an additional fee.
6- As soon as the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to PrimeLocation.
7- PrimeLocation checks your payment and starts the shipping procedures using UPS or DHL Service.
8- You will receive the package and you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the place.
9- If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and PrimeLocation will release the funds to me. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee paid for it.

Please note that PrimeLocation can NOT release the funds to me without your approval. You will have a full payment control.

Using PrimeLocation involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and PrimeLocation as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. PrimeLocation works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use PrimeLocation.

I need to make sure that everything is clear for you before I start the transaction. I think is right for both of us. If you have any other questions you can reach me any time at: 44 020 3287 1641 (if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011-44-20-3287-1641) or you can email me and I will respond ASAP.

Let me know if you have the funds available (1300CAD$) so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested.

Thanks
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.