+221762926436

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221762926436

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221762926436
Emails: maryanne230@hotmail.com & westernunionmoneytransfer_amodu@yahoo.co.uk
Scam Type: Advance Fee fraud Scam

My Dear
How are you doing over there?together with your health and your work, My Dear regarding to the amount of $200,000 US Dollars which i told the reverend father to give to you and right now the reverend father contacted me and inform me that the amount is now under the Western Union there in Dakar Senegal and the Citi Bank of Senegal has credited the Cheque to cash with the file KTU/ 9023118308/03 and approval to send the cash direct to your country through Western Union.
My Dear since the Cheque of $200,000 US Dollars have credited in cash and is under the Western Union in Dakar Senegal and you have to contact them immediately with their email address and phone number for them to transfer the cash direct to your country through their Western Union Bank Transfer.

Here is the information of the Western Union there in Dakar Senegal.

The manager of the transfer is Mrs Ami Modu
The Western Union email address is (westernunionmoneytransfer_amodu@yahoo.co.uk)
Their Office telephone is +221762926436.

My dear you have to inform me as soon as you receive the money from the Western Union in Dakar Senegal because the reverend father told me that the amount is now under the Western Union and them promise to transfer the money to your country through their Western Union Bank Transfer as soon as they receive the correct information from you, your name,your contact address,your phone number and your bank account number.
Please take care of your self and my regards to your family.
Your friend Maryanne
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.