+22891278809

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22891278809

Post by ScamNumbers »

Reply-to: grace.time001@yahoo.com
Tel. No.: +22891278809
Type of Scam: Spammer
Hardly any emotion concerns human being so deeply as love.It is a subject that interest us all.And yet we all have our own idea of what love is.Much that is referred to as love has nothing to do with real love.Is fake and misuse of the term when it refers simply to satisfying sexual lust.Many people realise sooner or later that this is not real love,but a terrible satan´s deceptions.Another mistake form of love is the love of materal possessions-money,cars,property,and other things.The Bible is clearly put it.John-3-16-18.God´s kind of love,Christ Jesus prove that if you can not die for whatever you claim to love,that love is fake.God´s type of love Agape-1 Corth-13-1-13,Satan´s type-2 Samuel 2-13-2-18. Beloved, Praise the LORD,How are you?hear the word of God.I love you;but Christ Jesus love you morethan I do.Christ is the only Son of God.God proved his kind of love through Christ death for you and I.The Bible tell us that God is love

1-John-4-8,Christ the only Son of love.Death have no choice than to fall in love with Christ Jesus.Those who really know what love is are always afraid of falling in love because once you really love some one,it dose not matter what the fellow does,your love for that individual never dies.Song of Solomon 8-7..Accept Christ now!you cross from death to life. The love of death for Christ is the major reasen death always hear Christ whenever He call anyone death has conquered,even Christ Himself spend only three days with him.1-Corth-15-51-55.There is need to always remind yourself that after death there is no room for you to give your life to Christ.Save ur life in Christ today.Death is swallowed up in victory.o death were is Thy siting o grave where is thy victory? Jesus can overrule any sickness.He can overrule death.When JESUS CHRIST arrived at the tomb of lazarus,he was already stinking.If there was one victory death was sure of,it was that he had

already conquered Lazarus.The Lord did not command death to release Lazarus.He was too high to be discussing with death.He simply asked lazarus to come(Jn-11-39-44). When Jesus Christ come in contact with Jairus´s late daughter,all He said was, little girl,I say to you arise Mark 5-41-42.At the bedside of the late son of the widow of Nain He said:young man, I say to you arise Luke 7-14-15.Any one who fall to accept Jesus Christ have programmed himself or herself for death not by your enemies or satan.Remember your time will be up someday.Some have even lost their salvation to the pursult of material things which sooner or later will be separated from them.Think of it. Have you made a convenant with the forces of darkness contrary to God´s will for ur life? I mean by being a member of Satanic inspires counterfeit religions and cults? God says it shall not stand if u can say yes to Jesus Christ to day.Christ Jesus can overrule hell,that is,He can

command hell not to take you.You shall end up in heaven,not in hell in Jesus name.One person Jesus spoke to hell that it could not have was Paul.He was so evil that he called himself Chief of sinners(1-Timo-1-15)(Isaiah-28-18) People quake whenever they hear of death because after death judgment follow. Hebrews-9-27 And as it is appointed unto man once to die,but after this the judgment.Whether you like it or not,you must keep that appointment someday.Revelation-20-11-15.The devil and the spirit of death,use the illusion of the constancy of time in deceiving those who defer their salvation to a later date thinking they have a lot of time. Note this. Do all the good in this world and all you get for each is a zero,Jesus Christ is the only One that add value to any life.Recieve Him today.John-1-9 says Christ Jesus gives light to all who comes into the world.Anyone who has not recieved Him will spend his or her years in darkness. Eternal punishment is not a

pleasant subject for discussion, but you must know it.hell the destiny of all who their name is not written in the book of life.Revelation 13-8-18.9 says HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR.16, says those their name is not in Christ book of life, will be forced to recieve 666 mark of satan.think of it. JESUS CHRISTsaid here I am! I stand at the door of your heart and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opend the door I will come in and eat with him and he with Me.PLS,let Him.(read-Rev-3-20)Salvation is only in Christ Jesus Acts 4-12. Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save, if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence....LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD, And my personal saviour.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in

heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10) Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible Church close to you.We will like to pray with you and be ur friend.reply or call or text+22891278809.Eternal life mission ministry Lome Togo west Africa. Be blessed Amen. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. J c Ezekiel.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22891278809

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: mercytimetime2@yahoo.ca
Tel. No.: +22891278809
Type of Scam: Spammer
Hardly any emotion concerns human being so deeply as love.It is a subject that interest us all.And yet we all have our own idea of what love is.Much that is referred to as love has nothing to do with real love.Is fake and misuse of the term when it refers simply to satisfying sexual lust.Many people realise sooner or later that this is not real love,but a terrible satan´s deceptions.Another mistake form of love is the love of materal possessions-money,cars,property,and other things.The Bible is clearly put it.John-3-16-18.God´s kind of love,Christ Jesus prove that if you can not die for whatever you claim to love,that love is fake.God´s type of love Agape-1 Corth-13-1-13,Satan´s type-2 Samuel 2-13-2-18. Beloved, Praise the LORD,How are you?hear the word of God.I love you;but Christ Jesus love you morethan I do.Christ is the only Son of God.God proved his kind of love through Christ death for you and I.The Bible tell us that God is love 1-John-4-8,Christ the only Son of love.Death have no choice than to fall in love with Christ Jesus.Those who really know what love is are always afraid of falling in love because once you really love some one,it dose not matter what the fellow does,your love for that individual never dies.Song of Solomon 8-7..Accept Christ now!you cross from death to life. The love of death for Christ is the major reasen death always hear Christ whenever He call anyone death has conquered,even Christ Himself spend only three days with him.1-Corth-15-51-55.There is need to always remind yourself that after death there is no room for you to give your life to Christ.Save ur life in Christ today.Death is swallowed up in victory.o death were is Thy siting o grave where is thy victory? Jesus can overrule any sickness..(read-Jn-4-49-54..Mk-2-1-12..Jn-5-3-14).He can overrule death.When JESUS CHRIST arrived at the tomb of lazarus,he was already stinking.If there was one victory death was sure of,it was that he had already conquered Lazarus.The Lord did not command death to release Lazarus.He was too high to be discussing with death.He simply asked lazarus to come(Jn-11-39-44) When Jesus Christ come in contact with Jairus´s late daughter,all He said was, little girl,I say to you arise (Mark 5-41-42).At the bedside of the late son of the widow of Nain He said:young man, I say to you arise (Luke 7-14-15)Any one who fall to accept Jesus Christ have programmed himself or herself for death not by your enemies or satan.Remember your time will be up someday.Some have even lost their salvation to the pursult of material things which sooner or later will be separated from them.Think of it. Have you made a convenant with the forces of darkness contrary to God´s will for ur life? I mean by being a member of Satanic inspires counterfeit religions and cults? God says it shall not stand if u can say yes to Jesus Christ to day.Christ Jesus can overrule hell,that is,He can command hell not to take you.You shall end up in heaven,not in hell in Jesus name.One person Jesus spoke to hell that it could not have was Paul.He was so evil that he called himself Chief of sinners(1-Timo-1-15)(Isaiah-28-18) People quake whenever they hear of death because after death judgment follow. (Heb-9-27) And as it is appointed unto man once to die,but after this the judgment.Whether you like it or not,you must keep that appointment someday.Revelation-20-11-15.The devil and the spirit of death,use the illusion of the constancy of time in deceiving those who defer their salvation to a later date thinking they have a lot of time. Note this. Do all the good in this world and all you get for each is a zero,Jesus Christ is the only One that add value to any life.Recieve Him today.John-1-9 says Christ Jesus gives light to all who comes into the world.Anyone who has not recieved Him will spend his or her years in darkness. Eternal punishment is not a pleasant subject for discussion, but you must know it.hell the destiny of all who their name is not written in the book of life.(Rev-13-8-18.)9 says HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR.16, says those their name is not in Christ book of life, will be forced to recieve 666 mark of satan.think of it. JESUS CHRIST said, here I am! I stand at the door of your heart and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opend the door I will come in and eat with him and he with Me.PLS,let Him.(read-Rev-3-20)Salvation is only in Christ Jesus (Acts 4-12) Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save, if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence....LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD, And my personal saviour.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10) Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible Church close to you.We will like to pray with you and be ur friend.reply or call or text+22891278809.Eternal life mission ministry Lome Togo west Africa. Be blessed Amen. J.c.Ezekiel.JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
There is no evidence in the mail that this is anything other than spam, but the fact that the same mail has been previously sent using another email address and that the mail was received at an email address set up to receive emails from scammers calls into question the legitimacy of the sender.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.