+447092988277

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447092988277

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447092988277 & +447924524855
Emails: andyallister@andyallisterass.co.uk & andyallistrassoc@gmail.com
Domain: andyallisterass.co.uk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Andy Allister & Associates

Dear XXX;

Re: Response to your email

Thank you for your email which is well noted, I have been briefed about your contact and I am working in-respect of this transaction, I have been making contact with bank that will be able to accept the fund and transfer the fund to the account.

Because of the volume and been our first contact, I will like you to provide a letter of authorization authorizing Andy Allister& Associates to deal with you and act on your behalf in-respect of this transaction, the letter of authorization will be accompany with your international passport copy and your account coordinate where you wish the investment fund to be wired into.

Immediately I received these information from you, I will send you a detail information on how the fund will be transfer into your account as investment fund which will be 100% legal and in accordance with the financial law of your country.

I will be expecting your response and thank you for contacting Andy Allister& Associates.

Kind Regards,

Andy Allister
Principal

=============================================
Fax: 44(0)7092988277
Tel: 44(0)7924524855
Email: andyallister@andyallisterass.co.uk
andyallistrassoc@gmail.com
=======================================

5 North Colonnade - Canary Wharf - London E14 4BB
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.