+22898545008

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22898545008

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22898545008 & +22822359404
Email: westernunionmoneytransfertg@post.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From: Westernunion Lome-Togo - WesternunionmoneytransferTg@post.com
Dear XXX ,

In reference to the last email you sent to us, ple we want you to know that we are a government established agency here in our country Togo. Everything about your ATM MASTER CARD and its delivery to you is genuine and legal and you will never have any problems with anybody. That was why we took our time to explain everything about your ATM Card to you in our previous email.

Attached is a copy of your ATM MASTER CARD and we will send you the original Hard Copy of your Card as soon as we receive the amount of $970 USD which is to cover some miscellaneous expenses and also to cover the cost for the Courier Express Delivery of your atm Card to you to your given address where you will like your card to be delivered to you.

This Courier Express Delivery Cost of $970 USD is totally non-negotiable and can not be deducted from the amount in your ATM CARD because your ATM CARD can not be tampered with by any second party including our office and the Special Security Pin Code which is to enable you to access and withdraw money from your ATM CARD can only be given to you alone as the Bonafide Recipient of the Card to avoid any Security Risk and also to avoid your ATM CARD being tampered with by any second party .

We advise you to go immediately to any MONEY GRAM office or WESTERN UNION office nearest to you and send this Delivery Charges of $970 USD for the Courier Express Delivery Cost with the name of our Regional Director as given to you below:

==========================================

Name of Receiver : ( NOBLE ANYA )
City : ( LOME )
Test Question : ( GOOD )
Answer : ( GOOD )

===========================================

Send to us a scanned copy of the Money Transfer payment Receipt as soon as you send the Courier Express Delivery Cost as directed above and we assure you that as soon as we receive the Delivery Charges here today, we will make sure that you receive the Original Hard Copy of your ATM MASTER CARD in your hands within the next 48 hours . This is our promise and as soon as you receive the Original Hard Copy of your ATM MASTER CARD, you can walk to any ATM withdrawing machine nearest to you and start withdrawing money from it immediately and you can withdraw a maximum of $50,000 USD ( Fifty Thousand U.S.Dollars ) everyday from your ATM CARD until you finish withdrawing the whole amount in your ATM CARD . And please we wish to warn you also that you must send this Delivery Charges to our office immediately because any delay from you at this time, your ATM CARD will be blocked and your payment will be cancelled by our office headquarter.

I am attaching a copy of my passport with this email for you to know me better. It is quite against my profession to send my identity in such an official duty like this but i am just doing it as a woman and to assure you that everything is okay and also to assure you that you are in safe hands. Attached also is a copy of the Deposit Certificate which confirms about the deposit of your payment with us by your benefactor.

The office website of all Western Union Offices here in Togo are one. Western Union here in Togo are numerous and uncountable but we have to give you the official website for your reference : ( https://www.wu.com/TG/en/find-locations.html ) and here also is our office address: Agence Adidogome, 2554 Route De Kpalime, Face Pharmacie Bet, Lome, Togo, Phone: +228 22 35 94 04.

If you wish to to talk with me directly, you can call me on my direct telephone number: +22898545008 or you can call us on our office telephone number: +228 22 35 9404 . Thank you and may God bless you as you do the needful urgently .

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Ruth Ezekiel .

============================================================================================================
The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of The Western Union Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Western Union sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message
Telephone number +22898545008 is linked to a Facebook profile for Gaba Dovi - https://www.facebook.com/gaba.dovi.7
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.