+15733425810

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15733425810

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15733425810
Email: diplomatic_agent@foxmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: diplomatic_agent@foxmail.com
Attn: Beneficiary,

I wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the delivery of your Consignment box' total sum of ($7.5 Million USD) misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at your International airport now. we are hereby urgently advising you to reconfirm your delivery information to him so that he can be able to complete the final delivery of your consignment box to your residential address today

(1) Beneficiary Name.......
(2) Country................
(3) City..................
(4) Address...............
(5) Telephone ............
(6) Age...................
(6) Sex...................
(7) Occupation............
(8) I.D C Copy............
(9) Nearest airport...........

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the information's required.

Name: Dr.morise Richard
Email:(diplomatic_agent@foxmail.com)
Telephone:(+1573-3425-810)

Never forget to forward the diplomat agent your deposit details in order for him to act fast and move the Package to your address.

Deposit Number: PLCC-101-PL45
Sort/Clearance Code: PLC/101-45/P50
Deposit Certificate N0.: 405576
Consignment Description:Consignment
Depositor: Mrs.Rose Taylor,

Make sure you quote the deposit details well to avoid wrong delivery.Write an application and quote the deposit details to the given address.

I have paid the delivery charges of this Consignment,So the only money that you required to send the diplomatic agent is their redirection fee of this Consignment to your new address.

Regards......?

Dr.Thomas Boni Yayi
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.