+221771177080

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221771177080

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221771177080
Email: reverendfatherfredanthony@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello, my new friend.
How are you today, I hope you're doing great, including your family and thank you for your answer. My name is Miss Maritha Annan, I am 25 years old, I from Port Sudan am currently living in Africa here as a refugee under the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Senegal (Orphanage Home) because of the war in my country, I need Help really get out of this situation, I know that this email will be a surprise for you, and I'm sure you could hardly expect this kind of e-mail from me, since we only make new friends, but I so do due to the situation at hand, and I decided to let you know everything about me, because I believe that it is God's will for us to know each other, I saw your profile and after through your profile go I was moved, you have to contact us to learn more about you, and I also willing to come to your country, even if only you accept me with all my heart and help me, this my suffering from.
My day is boring here and find it hard to get because they do not do so, are entitled to the only person I have now is Reverend Father (FRED ANTHONY), which precedes the missionary here. He has me very well since I arrived here, his number is (00221771177080) if you can call my voice through him, tell him to hear that you wish to speak with Miss Maritha and he will forward to your call.
My late father Dr. Korren Annan, is the Deputy President of South Assembly also CEO (DR KORREN TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Sudan's Darfur.
I want to live in your country and start a new life, because I believe that my life be sure because, I beg want you to know that I was certified last statement, and the death of my late father here with me, and I will you help me because when he was still alive, a certain amount of money to the Standard Chartered Bank Plc London deposited. What he next my name by their families, involved the amount R $ 3.8 (three million, $ 800,000), so I will, that I transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me, to get my travel documents and air ticket to come to your country to meet with you, the transaction is% 100 risk free, I am ready to give you 40% percent of the total funds as compensation once transferred to your company if the fund success, I give you the details of the bank accounts of my late father and the bank contact information in my next mail so that you can directly maintain the bank's opportunities to find out, and receiving the funds can legally contact in your bank account in your your country.

I want you to know that I do not have the money to my self retraction can not be transferred here in Senegal because of the law of that country, and the money here, I got to the bank by post in contact and let them about my plans withdraw this money, I have also aware of the death of my father and they have, however, acknowledged it with all there confirmation, she said that I should get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand as a foreign in my name partners / administrator of the transfer, since I am now as a refugee here and handle this amount of money would be allowed not even during the war residing in the rebel and greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents, it is only me that is alive and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living in (refugee) orphanage, with the UN army to make aid, I have just so you know it, so you help me can be on the money, as I said my trustees, I want you to call me or to answer because I have much to say, I kept this secret to people and you also have to keep this secret, the only person it is white Reverend, have a good time and think of me. this is the email address of the Reverend will ( reverendfatherfredanthony@gmail.com and phone (00221771177080) I promise you that this story finally is a testmony, I hope to hear from you, your new friend Miss Maritha. I want to know about you, attached here is my pictures, thank you more.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.