+2348172029878

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348172029878

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348172029878
Email: debtmanagementoffice021@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: keystonebankk@yahoo.pt
NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447
CONSTITUTION AVENUE,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
532, GARKI ABUJA
debtmanagementoffice021@gmail.com
TEL: +234-817-202-9878

Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you update and the outcome the meeting with the Director Federal Ministry of Finance regard to release of your long outstanding payment , we have concluded to bringing the money through Diplomatic courier means to (DUBAI)

We have also concluded every arrangement we the Diplomatic Company and their management regards to the delivery and they inform me that the delivery will possible to DUBAI , and also, they will defaced the currency this is one of the system used by Fiduciary agent world wide in delivering Classfied Documents such as share certificate, Dividend Warrant, Depositted Funds ETC to their Beneficiaries world wide.

Note that you will be going to DUBAI to meet the diplomat one on one so that they will have over the consignment to you as soon as they cleared it from the consignment from the Custom custody, you know very well that it is not wise to allow the cargo for long at the airport, it is their responsibilities to clear it on time so that the money will be handed over to you as soon as it is cleared from the airport.

At this juncture, I will advise you to adhere to the delivery agent instruction, because they know the best policies and how to deliver such highly classified box to you. I believe they will deliver it, I will advise you to utilize this wonderful opportunity at your disposal right now to make break through in your Life.

So be read , as soon as they arrive, they will call you, you proceed to attend to them because they do not have much time to stay in the DUBAI and they do not have to let the cargo that contains such amount of money stay much time at the airport.

I will appreciate your Ernest response to this mail ASAP.

Thank you as I wait for your Response.

Thanks

Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
DIRECTOR-GENERAL DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348172029878

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348172029878
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: debtmanagementofficedebtmanage@gmail.com
NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447
CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
532, GARKI ABUJA
TEL: +234-817-202-9878

Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you update and the outcome the meeting with the Director Federal Ministry of Finance regard to release of your long outstanding payment , we have concluded to bringing the money through Diplomatic courier means to (ATLANTA GEORGIA.USA)

We have also concluded every arrangement we the Diplomatic Company and their management regards to the delivery and they inform me that the delivery will possible to ATLANTA GEORGIA.USA, and also, they will defaced the currency this is one of the system used by Fiduciary agent world wide in delivering Classfied Documents such as share certificate, Dividend Warrant, Depositted Funds ETC to their Beneficiaries world wide.

Note that you will be going to ATLANTA GEORGIA.USA to meet the diplomat one on one so that they will have over the consignment to you as soon as they cleared it from the consignment from the Custom custody, you know very well that it is not wise to allow the cargo for long at the airport, it is their responsibilities to clear it on time so that the money will be handed over to you as soon as it is cleared from the airport.

At this juncture, I will advise you to adhere to the delivery agent instruction, because they know the best policies and how to deliver such highly classified box to you. I believe they will deliver it, I will advise you to utilize this wonderful opportunity at your disposal right now to make break through in your Life.

So be read , as soon as they arrive, they will call you, you proceed to attend to them because they do not have much time to stay in the ATLANTA GEORGIA.USA and they do not have to let the cargo that contains such amount of money stay much time at the airport.

I will appreciate your Ernest response to this mail ASAP.

Thank you as I wait for your Response.

Thanks

Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
DIRECTOR-GENERAL DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.