+221778865719

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221778865719

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221778865719
Email: uba.senegal99@iiiha.net
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My Dear,

I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received concerning the Fund Draft of ($5.6Million) i Organized for you to save in your custody, I was informed that the Fund is about to expire and because of that, the Bank who issued the fund will seized the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

The Bank was contacted for solution and it was confirmed that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world, so what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately. Then it was directed to one of the ATM CARD Agency in Senegal west African by the help of one of my colleague over there which will be more easier and saver for you to receive.

The card center will send you an ATM VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, which you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of your above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.

1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Contact Address
4. Country

Contact Person: Mr. Hassan Demba
Director, UBA Bank Visa Card payment Department
Email:( uba.senegal99@iiiha.net )
UBA bank address BP 11.476 Dakar Peytavin Dakar-Senegal
Telephone number (+ 221-778865719)

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Hassan Demba
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.