+442032395827

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+442032395827

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +442032395827
Email: kevinparges@aol.com
Scam Type: Rental Scam

Comment left on the main site:
April 3 and 4, 2016 Rental scam in Whiterock British Columbia. He posted an add on USED.CA for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. We sent an email and he responded with several pieces of information. We checked out the info. Sounded legit. He then called us. We knew more about the site than he did. His purchase price was less than 1/2 the true value. The rental deposit he asked for changes when questioned. In his original email response he said he had a bank account at CIBC. This changed on his next email to transfer is via Zoopla.
He is using the name Kevin Parges. His email is KevinParges@aol.com.
This morning, we received a warning. From Used.ca that it was a scam. He explained it away by saying he no longer needed the add and "they" wouldn't pull the ad until the end of April. He said he had so many calls from interested people that he himself reported it as a scam.
This guy is good. An answer for everything.
- we contacted BC Assessment for information. The value is $666,000. The rent was $854. He said he paid $355,000 in 2015
- he told us the apartment was on the 7th floor. We contacted the City of Whiterock and told the story. She was able to see all apartments on the 7th floor and confirm that Kevin Parges was not a registered owner, of anything on the 7th.
- I went on Canada 411 and did a reverse lookup via building postal code. No one on the 7th floor was listed under that name. I quickly scanned every floor. Nothing even close.
- I then entered 44 20 3239 5827 into google. Thank you Google.
" if things seem to good to be true, they are often to true"
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.