+12067453266

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12067453266

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12067453266 & +22999387978
Email: federalcreditunion51@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: federalcreditunion51@outlook.com
Attn; Esteemed Client,

This is to officially let you know that your total fund valued US$6.8 million dollars being issued to you as your inheritance and scammed victim compensation by the Eco-was Community of West African Government; has finally been arranged to be transferred to your Bank Account in your location.

The said fund is to be transferred to you through our correspondent paying bank US Federal Credit Union directly to your nominated bank account through their Online Banking Transfer system as signed and agreed by the Board of Senior Executive Directors Bank of Africa, The ECO-WAS Community and US Federal Credit Union below is their contact directory information to contact them right away for the transfer of your total payment fund US$6.8 million;

Bank Name: Federal Credit Union
Address: 1400 Riverwood
Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337, USA,
Telephone Number #: +12067453266

We look forward to your email response once you have received your total fund valued at US$6.8 Million Dollars.

You're sincerely

Eco-was Attorney General
Barrister Isaac Kojo Williams Esq.
Telephone #: +229-9938-7978
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12067453266

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12067453266
Email: edo.pj2000@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: edo.pj2000@outlook.com
Kind Attention: Dear,

I am Mr. Parker JACKSON, United Nation Eco-was Diplomatic Delivery Agent, I was instructed by Chief Honorable Onyibor EDO, from Office Of The Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria Aso Rock Villa, Asokoro District, ABUJA, to delivery two consignment box worth the total sum of USD$10.5 Million in which I was made to understand that it?s a Re-Fund Inheritance Award Compensation Payment to you.

I am currently at Washington Dulles International Airport, Washington Dulles and you can reach me on this number both texts message and call +1(206) 745-3266. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now to inform you of my successful arrival at Washington Dulles International Airport with your two consignment boxes containing USD$ 10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Please your urgent attention is highly needed to enable me complete with the immediate delivery of your consignment box today and proceed with other delivery as it may interest you to know that you are not the only person I am having is consignment box.

Please re-confirm your residential address to me to avoid any mistake.

Your Full Name:?????????
Your Current address:?????????.
Direct telephone Number:????????..Home/office#
State:???????????.
Zip code:????????
Closest Int. Airport:????..

Looking forward to hearing from you and congratulations once again.

Yours sincerely

United Nation Eco-was Diplomatic Agent
Mr. Parker JACKSON
E-mail: edo.pj2000@outlook.com
Tel: +1(206) 745-3266.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.