+221778611984

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221778611984

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221778611984
Email: joeken2011@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dearest Friend,

This is Mariam Bam, who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I'm COMPENSATING you with the sum of ($150,000,00) ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $150,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Joe Ken, for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his email address below.

Rev. ...... Rev. Joe Ken
Address ..... Dakar, Senegal
+221-778-611-984
joeken2011@hotmail.com

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Joe Ken. You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.

Regards,

Yours

Mariam Bam
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.