+919871946952

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919871946952

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +919871946952
Email: embassy.helpdesk@borderagencycanada.pe.hu
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dr. Amstrong Larry Canada....

Dear XXX

I have contacted the Service Canada Centers towards the processing of your work permit and traveling document. They have advised us to apply for your work permit through a Canadian immigration officer for a speedy application process. With the assistance of the immigration officer, your visa application will be submitted to schedule your interview with the Canadian embassy in your country. I was refereed to contact an immigration officer Mr. Alex Kenneth Oliver for more information about the required document for the processing of your visa.

Please do contact him immediately with the information given below. I have forwarded your document and mine to him for processing of your visa. For your kind notice the immigration officer will charge you a processing fee for documentation and processing of traveling document in your country. Kindly be aware that you will be responsible for the processing fee in your country, as i mentioned earlier, i will only provide your visa fee and flight ticket. Here's the work permit form attached to this message, do fill it with your correct information and submit the copy to the immigration officer for further process.

IMMIGRATION OFFICER'S DETAILS"

NAME: ALEX KENNETH OLIVER
EMAIL: embassy.helpdesk@borderagencycanada.pe.hu
TEL: +91-9871946952
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.