+22961193703

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961193703

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22961193703
Email: mrsalicekabore@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsalicekabore@gmail.com
Dear Friend,

Greetings from Mrs Alice Kabore. I am a banker, I work with United Bank for Africa (UBA). I am manager in auditing department. I discovered a dormant account amounting to USD$11.3million dollar which belong to a deceased customer of this bank. The deceased is a foreigner, I shall give you further details about him upon receiving your response.

I cannot do this transaction all alone without employing a foreigner who will stand as the deceased next of kin, as bank procedure demands. By indicating your interest I shall send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required for smooth transfer to your account. I await your urgent response. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Looking forward to receive your response. Reply to mrsalicekabore@gmail.com

Regards,

Mrs Alice Kabore.

+229 6119 3703

Reply to mrsalicekabore@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.