+23418633054

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+23418633054

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +23418633054
Email: fdelivery18@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From JOHN IKE JOHN IKE - cccstores@cccbotswana.co.bw
Dear friend,

How are you today? I'm writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your Draft Cheque. Yesterday, I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Ahmed Zuma the Director of B.O.A Bank of Africa told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $2.5M, to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of June 2016. What you have to do now is to contact the fedex as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you immediately.For your information, I have paid for the yellow tag fee and delivery Charge.

The only money you will send to the Fedex Courier to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is US$95 United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee for the fedex Service so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of dumourrage on your Package with them.

Please write a letter of application to the given address below:

Company Name: FedEx Courier
E-mail: fdelivery18@gmail.com
Director: MR. DAVID ANTHONY
TEL: +234-1863-3054

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address,nearest local and international airport, Direct telephone number contact address and picture or id to avoid wrong delivery, they will issue you a delivery code#, to enable you track your consignment box and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $95.00 for their immediate action to deliver urgently.

Note this. The FedEx Courier don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that the box contains money OK.

Thanks and More Blessing.

Regards,
John Ike.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.