+221773451080

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221773451080

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221773451080
Emails: nancyalbert@gmx.com & fr.johndada@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scma

Hello dear,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise because it's quit a long time you have not heard from me. Well, how are you doing today and life in general? I am happy to inform you on my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner and husband from Paraguay, Mr. Juan Xaiver. Presently I am in Paraguay for investing the money and my wedding feast. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring the fund though we could not get to the end of it, due to reason best known to you.

To appreciate your past effort, I prepared a bank draft for you which I left to (Reverend Father John Dada who is in charge of the camp, I told him to release the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him. i will like you to contact the Father John Dada with his information below

His Email Address ( fr.johndada@hotmail.com )
Phone number ( +221-77-3451-080 ). you can call him for fast response.

Contact him on how to send the bank draft to you, the value is $300,000.00 US Dollars and it's cash-able in any bank of your choice, this is my little offer as a compensation for all your effort and commitment to assist me then, I really appreciate it. Try your best to initiate contact with Reverend Father John Dada immediately.

Make sure you contact me after receiving the bank draft and withdrawing the money in your Country.

Best Regards,

Nancy.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.