+221777438583

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221777438583

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221777438583
Email: alesha_zaburja@outlook.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello dear,
Thanks for writing back, how are you doing presently ? I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

My full name is Alesha Zaburja, am 24 years old girl from war ravaged Somalia, the only daughter of late Dr. Edward Zaburja, a cocoa tycoon politician and business tycoon dealing in Gold. My parents died mysteriously during the political crisis and civil war in our country due to their allegiance to the former government and president.

After their demise,I came in possession of some very confidential files which contains important documents, of interest as the sum of $USD 3.200.000.00 Dollars and 25 kilogram of Gold deposited by my Father into a safe deposit in UK with my name as the next of kin.

However,due to my parents political involvement whilst alive such massive amount and estate cannot be exposed to the public and government privy, therefore I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country to safe my life.

Due to harassment and for security reasons, i had to flee to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

It is my intention to compensate you with 35% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.i will like you to send me your information's as listed so that i can forward it to the bank for introduction after which i will send you the bank contact details tomorrow so that you can contact there office for more clarification.
Names ________
Address _________
Country __________
Telephone __________
Age ________________
Occupation___________

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel of the refugee camp, but God has made it possible to find favor with the camp commandant and the reverend father here, they have been as helpful as they can.for who i am, i hope you will be able to help me out in my days of trouble.which is now .if really you could do anything for me with your heart, i guess its now that you need to prove it.
You should also know that you stand to be my next of kin when i arrive there in your country since i have no other relative and if you are willing to help me out i will appreciate.
This is the Rev father's mobile phone his name is Rev' Charls Alfred u can reach me with this number +221777438583 if you call tell him you want to speak with Alesha Zaburja he will send for me in the female hostel.

I Await your urgent and positive response on this matter, i do like you to know that this is a private and confidential matter as my life and this money and estate are at stake,therefore if you need further clarification,please send in your questions and i shall do all to answer them in all honesty.

Attached is my picture for you.

Thanks yours truly,
Alesha Zaburja
Telephone number +221777438583 is linked to a Facebook profile for Diogo Elham Palma - https://www.facebook.com/diogo.palma.144
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.