+447977946608

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447977946608

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447977946608
Emails: hennsh@hotmail.com & infoislamicbank@accountant.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My Dear Love,
How are you together with your family, I hope that all is well? ...

Please make sure that this information be between you and until we realized me the success of this transaction. What I want you to do now is to apply for the dissolution of the fund in your account. Make sure that you keep a top secret of this transaction, because I no employee of the bank want to know that I am responsible for this transaction. This is where I was the future survival hope our future, family and whose was the reason why I tried to explain to the best understanding.

You should not have to change your name and nationality in this transaction because you will use as a business partner to the deceased customer. Note that if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not react to the bank until I direct you on what to do.

This is to avoid mistakes on your part. See the official letter below fill and send to the bank by the bank e-mail address of the bank as follows.

Al Rayan Bank PLC Early Islamic Bank of Britain.
Sultan Choudhury, Chief Executive Officer and Director.
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ UK.
Telephone; +44 797 794 6608 or 0044 797 794 6608th
Bank email; infoislamicbank@accountant.com .

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then I'll visa to your country for disbursement of the funds received by my proposal ratio.

Now you apply, please write me to update me that you sent the letter to the bank.
My best regard to you and your family,
Yours Henn Hulbert.

Copy this cover letter BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

At the Chief Executive Officer and Director Al Rayan Bank PLC Early Islamic Bank of Britain

Al Rayan Bank PLC Early Islamic Bank of Britain
Sultan Choudhury, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ UK
Telephone; +44 797 794 6608 or 0044 797 794 6608
Bank email; infoislamicbank@accountant.com

REQUEST ON REQUEST CLAIM

Mr. Mrs,

I am .................... from ......., the business partner is too late Dr. Benjack Dennis, who was assassinated on February 06 2008 as a Gun men shot at him, while still in the capital of Libya, Tripoli

Fifteen million five hundred thousand US dollars After his funeral, I discovered that he has an unclaimed balance and account. ($ 15.5 million) deposited in the bank when he was still alive.

I want to bring herewith to your message, I am eager to apply to the Fund as its business partners claim to allow your bank release and transfer his balance bill ($ 15.5 million) in my bank account. If your urgent response to this action, you will I send my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum.

So I expect that your bank management to pay urgent attention to my request and communicate myself further with the related forms and documents that require these aforementioned sum immediately.

I apologize for the late filing of this statement when I leave other things since his sudden death occurred arrangement were.

Your,

Contact Phone Number: ..................................
Contact email address: ........................................
Contact Address: ...................................
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.