+22674113406

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22674113406

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22674113406
Email: madamsind_kuku@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: madamsind_kuku@yahoo.com
Greetings From Madam Sindi Kuku

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail
Instead of a Certified/Post-mail.

This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I humbly crave your attention to read this e-mail with all seriousness because this project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity in order to achieve a goal. Although, we have not met before, but i have every
reason to believe that you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that i got your e- mail address through commerce directory while searching for a reliable and reputable person that can handle this transaction.

I am Madam.Sindi Kuku
I am a widow being that I lost my husband Last Year by the
political uprising here in Burkina Faso ,My husband was a serving director of the Gold exporting board until his death .He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit of Six Million Five Hundred Dollars ($
6,500,000.00) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the Security Finance Company , I Discovered The Certificate Of Deposit About Three Days Ago Where My Late Husband Hide This Document , And That Is The Reason I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint investment in your country .Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Daughter Linda Kuku,
Kindly Reply To me.
Telephone/ : + 226 74 11 34 06.
Thanks and best regards .
Madam Sindi Kuku
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22674113406

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22674113406
Email: madamsindi@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: madamsindi@gmail.com
Greetings From Madam Sindi Kuku

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail Instead of a Certified/Post-mail.

This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I humbly crave your attention to read this e-mail with all seriousness because this project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity in order to achieve a goal. Although, we have not met before, but i have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that i got your e- mail address through commerce directory while searching for a reliable and reputable person that can handle this transaction.

I am Madam.Sindi Kuku I am a widow being that I lost my husband Last Year by the political uprising here in Burkina Faso ,My husband was a serving director of the Gold exporting board until his death .He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit of Six Million Five Hundred Dollars ($6,500,000.00) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the Security Finance Company , I Discovered The Certificate Of Deposit About Three Days Ago Where My Late Husband Hide This Document , And That Is The Reason I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint investment in your country .Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Daughter Linda Kuku,

Kindly Reply To me.

Telephone/ : + 226 74 11 34 06.

Thanks and best regards .

Madam Sindi Kuku
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.