+442080401178

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+442080401178

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +442080401178
Email: bcommission102@mailbox.sk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bcommission102@mailbox.sk
The British High Commissioner, Nigeria.
British Consulate, Abuja,
Nigeria.
Tel: +44 2080401178

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that the British High Commission Nigeria, U.S. Consulate Nigeria, African Union, Heads of governments of: Nigeria, Ghana and Benin Republic have ratified and issued a resolution to offset your COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE/WINNING entitlements payment of US$10.5Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which you are entitled to receive for the past 3-4 years but due to the high corruption among bank officials, delivery companies in connivance with some bad eggs in the FBI/CIA denied you this rightful entitlement this moment. We acknowledged the losses and bribes which you were made to paid by these corrupt officials and yet you couldn't receive the funds yet.

However, for the daring intervention of the British High Commission and the American Embassy to end this inhuman treatment meted out to you, we in spoke with one voice by pressuring/sanctioning the above named African governments to bulk and release the US$10.5Million to you. I believe this news will be welcoming to you. We know that amount set aside for you is US$10.5Million(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is not that a huge amount. We plead that you should accept this amount it in good fate.

I have in my custody your certified bank check of US$10.5 Million which will be mailed to you once I receive your response to this very crucial email.

Your are by this email notice to stop every communication either electronic mail or telephone conversation with anyone who in the past or at present claimed to be in possession of your funds. Disbelieve them and their treacherous lies.
This office is the only office empowered by Article 127 of the African Union Charter to oversee and supervise any type of compensation/inheritance/winning to the citizens of the these countries: USA, GREAT BRITAIN, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, AUSTRALIA and all EU member states.

Due to the lengthy delay your payment suffered, we assumed that you might have made changes to your personal data, we therefore request that you reconfirm your detail as below:

Your Name in Full:
Contact(Home/Office) Address:
Telephone:
Fax Number:
Date of Birth:
Copy of ID:

Click reply on your email, fill your detail as listed above and click send. I will receive you email and will inform you when your email arrives here.

Once again we sincerely apologize to your the delays and losses you encountered.

Thank you.

Your truly,

Thomas Paul Arkwright
Coordinator, Compensation Payment Program
Tel: +44 2080401178
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.