+221765455065

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221765455065

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221765455065
Email: lovelymercy23@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you today together with your work? I guess everything is okay with you? Please bear with me as i will really like us to have a good and trust relationship in spite of anything because i have this feeling that you are the right person i have fasted and prayed for. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail reply to me today, and i believe this relationship will be built on love and trust as i have noticed that you are the kind of person i have fasted and prayed for since all this while, i believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is (Miss Mercy Makki), 24 years old, but like i said, age does not matter in real relationship, but love and cares matters most, am from Cote D'ivoire in abdijan of West Africa and presently i am residing here in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late (Dr. Fidelis Makki). My father was chairman managing director of (MAKKI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD IN Ivory coast), a cocoa in Abijan the economy capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as i was in the school when this incident took place. because, I was in my second year in Applied Medicine in University of Abdijan before the death of my loved Parents. I do not have any relative, This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father who took me like his daughter, i used his office computer to send you this e-mail but i only enter his office when he is less busy.

Meanwhile I managed to escape out of my country because the people that killed my parents is after my life too. I thereby plan to escape to Europe, but couldn't, then i managed to made my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, I managed to escape with the documents which covers my father's deposited money of $3.5M. USD(Three million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

So, I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies on my arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.

I will like you to call me today, You can reach me through this number ( +22176 5455065 ) it is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Peter Vitalis, When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mercy Makki, i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him that some one will call me through his phone, so he will send for me from the camp to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice.

So on your wish to help me out i will like to you to respond to me so that, Immediately i receive this, i will introduce you to the bank and also give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account. I attached my photo here for you to know me and i hope you like me. Awaiting to read from you soon.
Yours sincerely
Ms Mercy.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.