+13237968011

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13237968011

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13237968011
Email: raymond_fords2004@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: raymond_fords2004@yahoo.com
Dear Sir,

I got your contact from an Internet search and I will like to know if you are interested or have any partner or associate who might be interested to help us to invest our funds in the most profitable sector of his or her country either in Europe, the USA, Asia or Dubai.

Myself and the finance Minister of Guinea with whom we have just signed the Kaleta Electrical Project of Guinea with my Chinese Partners told me to help them to look for a serious Investor or JV Partner who can help them to invest a substantial amount of Money in his or her country.

This said funds according to him is of None criminal Origin and its some of the Money they realized from Grants and Aids from foreign Donors like the Red Cross and Crescent,Medicine Sans Frontier, the United Nation,World Health Organization etc to resolve the lingering Ebola Problem in Guinea.

I Quote his message to me below on this opportunity and kindly read below from him about what they actually want to do with Funds if you have interested parties to assist them.

"We have the funds ready to be sent to the Investor country to utilize for a solid investment in order for our fellow country men to benefit from the Return on Investment of these said Funds after getting the right investor to help us invest it.

If this is of any interest to you or if you have anybody who might be interested, kindly get back to me to have full details of what we intended to do on moving the said Funds to the interested party and I shall provide you with my direct mobile phone number since this is not what we intend to discuss over the Internet because of the nature of the people involved at our Presidency on moving these Funds out of Guinea for the said Investments

If you can bring any good Investor or interested parties to table for us to work with with these project we are willing to pay you a mouth watering commission as well after the JV Partnership Contract is signed.

N.B..........We will show proof of the said Funds in advance either in CASH if the interested party want us to move the Funds in cash form from Guinea to our choice of Destination to enable him claim as our beneficiary either at our Embassy office in Amsterdam or Dubai or in a Reputable Bank in Brussels, Belgium.

We can also show in advance proof of our funds turned to BG/SBLC by Swift MT799 to the interested Party Bank Account or via EUROCLEAR to the interested parties receiving Bank after the interested Investor must have sign an MOU to pay the Monetization fees to turn the funds back into cash after the SBLC with us here in Guinea prior to moving the funds from here in Guinea to enable us turn the into SBLC/BG on behalf of the interested Partner or Co Investors where by after successful verification of our into SBLC/BG via Euroclear then the Interested party can then assist us to invest the said funds on Real Estate, or purchase of Stocks, Bonds, or to Purchase of 4 to 5 Star Hotels or other most profitable Investments

We shall split the profit made on the said Funds 60/40 based on the Return on Investment and we are willing to start with 5 to 100 Million USD as a trial depending on how much such interested party is RWA to help us invest on the viable Project based on his business plan or proposal to us.

Kind Regards.

Raymond Fords.
Los Angeles, CA. USA
(+1 ) 323-796-8011
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13237968011

Post by NumberLover »

Email: raymond_fords2004@yahoo.com

Reply-to: raymond_fords2004@yahoo.com
Dear Sir,

I got your contact from an Internet search and I will like to know if you are interested or have any partner or associate who might be interested to help us to invest our funds in the most profitable sector of his or her country either in Europe, the USA, Asia or Dubai.

Myself and the finance Minister of Guinea with whom we have just signed the Kaleta Electrical Project of Guinea with my Chinese Partners told me to help them to look for a serious Investor or JV Partner who can help them to invest a substantial amount of Money in his or her country.

This said funds according to him is of None criminal Origin and its some of the Money they realized from Grants and Aids from foreign Donors like the Red Cross and Crescent,Medicine Sans Frontier, the United Nation,World Health Organization etc to resolve the lingering Ebola Problem in Guinea.

I Quote his message to me below on this opportunity and kindly read below from him about what they actually want to do with Funds if you have interested parties to assist them.

"Dear Mr Raymond.

We have the funds ready to be sent to the Investor country to utilize for a solid investment in order for our fellow country men to benefit from the Return on Investment of these said Funds after getting the right investor to help us invest our Funds.

If this is of any interest to you or if you have anybody who might be interested, kindly get back to me to have full details of what we intended to do on moving the said Funds to the interested party and I shall provide you with my direct mobile phone number since this is not what we intend to discuss over the Internet because of the nature of the people involved at our Presidency on moving these Funds out of Guinea for the said Investments

If you can bring any good Investor or interested parties to table for us to work with with these project we are willing to pay you an introduction fees as a commission as well after the JV Partnership Contract is signed.

N.B..........We are willing to show the proof of the said Funds in advance either in CASH if the interested party want us to move the Funds in cash form from Guinea to our choice of Destination to enable him claim the said Funds in Cash as our beneficiary either at our Embassy office in Amsterdam or Dubai or in a Reputable Bank in Brussels, Belgium.

We can also show in advance the proof of our funds by turning the said funds into BG/SBLC if the interested party does not want to receive our Funds in Cash form, the POF can be shown to the interested party via EUROCLEAR to his receiving Bank and this is going to be after the interested Investor/Partner must have sign an MOU with us that he is willing to pay the lease fees of the SBLC/BG to our provider who will help to turn the funds from Cash to BG or SBLC and then the interested party can lease the BG/SBLC to fund his Project or invest, our Euroclear provider can also help the interested party to Monetize the BG/SBLC and turn it to cash to enable our Euroclear provider pay the 90% of the said funds to the interested party's account by Bank Telegraphic Transfer .

We can turn the said funds into SBLC or BG via our provider in Belgium or Sweden via Euroclear of those 2 countries on behalf of the interested Partner or Co Investors where by after successful verification of the SBLC/BG via Sweden or Belgium Euroclear then the Interested party can pay the Transmission charges to our Euroclear provider in Europe in order to receive our funds Bank to Bank and then the interested party can then assist us to invest the said funds on Real Estate, or purchase of Stocks, Bonds, or may be to make Purchase of 4 to 5 Star Hotels or other most profitable Investments.

The SBLC/BG can also be proof to the interested party's Bank in advance by our SBLC/BG Provider via Bank Secured email or Fax and after confirmation by the interested partys' Bank the interested party can then pay the Lease fees to enable our provider release the BG/SBLC worth the amount he or she is seeking from us to invest to his or her Bank

We shall split the profit made on the said Funds 60/40 based on the Return on Investment and we are willing to start with 15 to 200 Million USD as a trial depending on how much such interested party is RWA to help us invest on such a viable Project based on his business plan or proposal to us.

Kind Regards.

Raymond Fords.
Los Angeles, CA. USA
(+1 ) 323-796-8011
Email..(Raymond_fords2004@yahoo.com)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13237968011

Post by NumberLover »

Email: smdesgoldmining.guinea@outlook.com

Reply-to: smdesgoldmining.guinea@outlook.com
Greetings,

We have a client with Assets in HSBC HK and UK, in excess of $20B.

He is ready to provide from 5 Million to $ 2Billion plus or minus for a Trading Program on loan basis to any Interested Party. He is also willing to give it as a Loan to a Project Owner, whose project must not be sited in War torn and Crime ravaged Countries. He does not want to do any PPP on his name. Only willing and able to provide the facility for anyone on a loan or Investment basis. Profit sharing will be negotiated.

Consultants will be entitled to a Fee Protection Agreement with 3% Finders fee to be paid by the Investor. Our client will be ready and able to provide the following in advance prior to interested borrowers engagement:

i) Proof of Fund
ii) Bank Statement/Tear Sheet
iii) RWA reconfirming his financial capability to issue and block the Assets on MT-799 Admin Hold, throughout the 40 week Trading Program duration.

The interested party must be willing to provide a full PDF format of his or her Project Summary or Business plan for the Investor perusal to let him make a decision.

Anyone with a criminal history is advised with all due respect not to respond to this offer.

Interesting Party will be provided with the details of this Big Investor directly upon a favorable response!

With best regards,

Eric Bidault.
+1 323-796-8011
Los Angeles. CA.