+22968786578

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968786578

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968786578
Email: christophermaduka08@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: lindaibrahim55@yahoo.com
Attn: Payment Notification,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $2.5Million, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that,the ATM will not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact DHL DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact information?s so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. So you must pay them the official keeping fees first so that they will resist your ATM card and deliver it to your home address.The reason why you will pay them they official keeping fees is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might have increased.They told me that their keeping fees are $65 per day and I deposited it today been 14th of march. Call Dr.Christopher Maduka as soon as you receive this mail to pay them only today fee which $65 only.+229 68786578 christophermaduka08@gmail.com

You have to pay them official keeping fees of $65 so that they can deliver your ATM card to you without any delaying. Contact them as soon as you receive this mail so that they can give you the payment information you will use to send them the official keeping fees of $65 only and that is the only fee you will pay to them before they can delivery your ATM card to you.

Below is their Contact Information?s,
Contact Person: Dr.Christopher Maduka,
Email; christophermaduka08@gmail.com
Tel: +229 68786578

Contact then Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees so that you will pay them the keeping fees of $65 today and let me know once you receive your Card

Yours Faithfully

H.Ms.Miss Linda Ibrahim
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968786578

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: lindaibrahim55@yahoo.com & christophermaduka08@gmail.com

Reply-to: lindaibrahim55@yahoo.com
Attn,ATM CARD

We have finally arranged to deliver your ATM CARD worth $4.5, USD through the national UPS company. We were able to accomplish this through the help of IMF director John Andy and every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the National UPS Agent Mr Maduka Telephone:+22968786578.Email:(christophermaduka08@gmail.com). So Contact Mr Christopher MadukaTelephone:+22968786578.Email:(christophermaduka08@gmail.com) ATM CARD registration code is (GL-1416),use it as your subject Good luck. Your Pin code is(4242).

User name

Sincerely

Mrs, Linda I.Lebechi
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968786578

Post by NumberLover »

Email: kennethmisoi2@gmail.com

Reply-to: samuelkel83@gmail.com
Hello Dear Beloved Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr kenneth Misoi on Email: kennethmisoi2@gmail.com (Tel:+ 229 68786578) :ask him to send you the total of ?800.000.00 Euro which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr kenneth and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Samuel Kelvin