+2347035817447

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347035817447

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347035817447
Email: j_mr.john@yahoo.co.uk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: j_mr.john@yahoo.co.uk
Hello Dear,

I have a proposal for you , this however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

I am 54 years, married and father of four children. I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in the East AFRICA as Director of Bills and Exchange.

I am contacting you on this mutual business benefit, because you where from the same country with our late customer,that motivates me much to reach you,when i came across your email id on my Google business search on whom to trust on.

Here in our bank there exists a dormant account for the past 8 years which belong to a late customer
(Fedredick.m.Wong) who died on Egypt Air Flight 990. Kindly see the website below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, i decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that, no family member nor relation of the late person is aware of this account.

This is the story in a nutshell.
Now I want an account overseas where we can gradually move these funds to. Thereafter, i have plans to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months, i have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at the moment, in addition to all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-(USD 4.933 million).

My questions are:
1. Can you be my partner?
2. Can I trust you?
3. What will be your commission?

If you can sponsor this transfer and stand as the available relation to the deceased then consider this, 50%/50% equal sharing between us and get back to me as soon as possible.

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Respectfully yours,
Mr.John Johnson
+2347035817447
PLS FOR SECURITY REASONS ONLY REPLY BACK ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID;j_mr.john@yahoo.co.uk
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.