+22899300035

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22899300035

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22899300035
Email: phpwkone@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: phpwkone2510@outlook.com
Hello ,

Greetings to you!

My name is Mr. Phillip W. Kone, I am 53 and i work with the (A.D.B) bank as the auditing manager. I have emailed you earlier without a response, in my first email I mentioned about our client an Engineer who share the same surname with you or he might be your family relation and his now dead.

Please help to receive the deposit of US$15.5Million before it gets confiscated by the bank. Get back to me for more details,listed below for the security of this transaction.

1, Private email address.
2, Full Name
3, Address
4, Profession
5, Marital Status
6. Date of Birth
7. Mobile phone#

I look forward hearing from you as soon as possible If you are willing to proceed with me. Please NOTE; if this proposal interest you or you are capable of handling this offer because it's not a joke neither a child's play. My private email: phpwkone@yahoo.com or you can call me on my private number 00228-99300035.

I await your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Phillip W. Kone
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.