+233206908744

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233206908744

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233206908744
Email: cole@adexec.com
Scam Type: Gold Scam

Reply-to: cole@adexec.com
Respected Sir,

I humbly wish to invite you to participate as marketing agent or buyer in sale of 2000 kg of Alluvial gold bar.I am marketing director of Adexec Gold Marketing Ltd, a well known and trusted gold and diamond marketing company based in Ghana,We help gold miners find buyer and also help buyers find real gold dealers.Our client Nana Ebow Gold Mines located at Takwa community in the gold region of Ghana.The gold mine is owned by the paramount chief of Takwa community (Nana Ebow) He is now old (close to 87 years old) having had lots of leasing contracts with gold minning companies using his land in mining,had secured 2000 kilo of Alluvial gold bar and now he wants to sell the gold and settle his family,we are in contract agreement with Nana Ebow to find buyer for his gold.

The paramount chief is not educated and Has entrusted the sale of the 2000 kg of Alluvial gold bar we have in stock to our care as trusted and accredited trading and marketing group. The conditions of selling the gold bar to any reputable buyer are as follows:

(1)The buyer will come physically and negotiate directly with us,conduct their own Assay test on the Alluvial gold bar,upon finalization we can sign the relevant documentations for the release/shipment of the alluvial gold to the buyer's destination of request. Our commission for participating as an agent will be 2000 Dollars per killo and 4 million dollars for 2000 killos.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in purchase of the above listed products.We also need agents that can help to get reputable buyer for us and we

will give you commision for your efforts after the sales.

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Stan Cole
Marketing Director
ADEXEC GOLD MARKETING LTD
25 Spintex Road,Accra Ghana.
Phone: +233(0)206 -908744
Email: cole@adexec.com
http://adexecgold.zohosites.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.