+22666987758

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22666987758

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22666987758
Email: happylorna@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Compensation

Dear friend,

I am Happy to inform you that I have finally made it! I later came across an American businessman who helped me to in getting the fund transferred into his bank account in the United States of America where I am presently with my new partner, working on the establishment of our investment.Hence I am extremely busy right at the moment. I still fathom your concern and past efforts to help me get the fund to your Country even though we were constrained by theauthority for one reason and the other.

But your past sincere effort is well recognized and appreciated, therefore I have left an amount of US$ 650,000.00 deposited in a credit card on your behalf with my bank officer in Burkina-Faso.You have to contact him now by making reference to this message and instruct him to send your visa credit card to you immediately and do make sure that you inform me after receiving your ATM credit card so we could share the joy. Below is the contact information of my bank officer in Burkina-Faso.

Email: happylorna@outlook.com
Mrs Happiness Magnon.
Tel: +226 66987758.

Kindest Regards,

James Brock
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.