+447031933611

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447031933611

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447430981565, +447031933611 & +448723527238
Emails: hr@petrobraseuro.com & info@tudorsolicitors.com
Domain: petrobraseuro.com & tudorsolicitors.com[
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Dear XXX

Congratulations and welcome to Petrobras Oil and Gas, Europe. I am pleased to advise that subject to the approval of the board, we have forwarded company supporting documents and your information to the company's immigration solicitor to begin your work permit application process.

Due to the urgency, we expect you to work with our immigration solicitor immediately to to facilitate the application process. Please reach them via email: info@tudorsolicitors.com

Ensure to include (your full names, the company name clearly stating you have been directed from this office).

We hope this arrangement will be satisfactory and look forward to receiving your updates. If there are any additional needs that arise in the interim, please don't hesitate to call me personally. I would gladly assist in any way possible.

All new employees are required to participate in an orientation program on arrival. Appropriate supporting documentation will be requested prior to commencement and on the first day of employment.

Once again we would like to thank you for a shown interest to work with us, and do let me know if I can do anything in advance of your resumption.

Yours Sincerely,
Charles Paulo,
Group Human Resources Director,
Petrobras Europe Ltd.
Direct Lines: +44 743 098 1565,
Office Tel: +447031933611 Press 3 for Human Resources
Fax: +44 872 3527238
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447031933611

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447430981565 & +447031933611
Email: hr@exillonenergylondon.com
Domain: exillonenergylondon.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: "Exillon Energy London" - hr@exillonenergylondon.com
Dear XXX

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for Exillon Energy. We are delighted to make you the following job offer attached to this mail.

Please check the attached document to confirm the details of the offer, and also to verify if we have entered your correct information so that if you are in agreement, we can move forward with the relocation process at the soonest possible time.

We have also attached a summary of benefits and company policies. Other benefits and bonus potential will take place per company policy. On arrival, our human resources personnel will assist you in going through your work contract and in signing up for the comprehensive benefits package.

*IMPORTANT: We will like to state clearly, as per the United Kingdom labour laws and company policy, the company will pay your relocation allowance, reimbursement of moving expenses including immigration costs AFTER completion of relocation/immigration process.

In accepting our offer of employment, you certify your understanding of the terms. If you are not in acceptance, PLEASE do not sign the offer. If you have no objections to the offer, kindly sign on the space provided below, then email a scanned copy to me so we can begin your onboarding process. If in agreement, you must return a signed copy in not more than 3 days from this day. If you have further questions or clarifications, please feel free to call me on either of the numbers below.

We look forward to your arrival at our company and are confident that you will play a key role in our company's expansion into international markets. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything to make your arrival easier.

Best regards,
Charles Campbell,
Group Human Resources Director,
Exillon Energy London
Direct Lines: +44 743 098 1565
: +44 703 193 3611
From the WhoIs for exillonenergylondon.com:
Creation Date: 04-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 04-feb-2017

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.