+221771433560

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221771433560

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221771433560
Emails: eliswakuriakose@hotmail.com & r.evdavidSamuel@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello Dearest in heart
I am happy to transfer to a Swiss bank account to inform you about my success with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay in getting the funds, which is an international businessman.
Currently I am for investment projects with my own share of the total in Paraguay. Meanwhile, I did not forget to help your past efforts and attempts me get these funds despite the transfer that it failed us, as some
Now my Reverend is contact ..................., his contact is R.evdavidSamuel@hotmail.com

Name: Reverend Pastor .................... Rev David Samuel

Email: .................... R.evdavidSamuel@hotmail.com

Phone number 00221771433560 ......

Ask him to total $ 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand US dollars), which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts to send and to try to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my Reverend David Samuel and show him where to send the amount of your
Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects that have the new partner and i in his hand.
Finally, remember that I forwarded on your behalf to my Reverend instructions was to get the money for you, so feel free in connection with Rev. David Samuel get to and it is the amount that will send you without delay.
Best regards, Miss Eliswa
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.