+221777573347

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221777573347

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221777573347
Email: mariemusindi@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hi' Dear one,
I'm glad to receive your mail, My name is Miss Marie Jones, i am 23 years old girl, My birthday 7th July 1992, i came from ethnic group called Dinka in South Sudan, I was a University Medical student in my country Juba South Sudan before the Crisis took place. It is so painful to remember you about my life history whenever i remember this i feel like commit suicide,I am an orphanage child since My late parent was killed with a Gun-fire bomb attack on Dec 18,2013 during the Darfur Sudan Genocide Crisis.
My late father Dr.Paul Jones was the Director General Agro Based Industry and Plumbing Material Dealer in Juda capital of South Sudan, I thank God that i survive by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Tamba-counda region in Senegal where i am live now in women hostel refugee camp due to the death of my beloved parent including all my relative, It's only me that is alive.

Please do not ignore my request because I'm sincerely want you to help me to finish my education because i only attended my second year Medical Education before the tragic incident that lead me to being in the refugee camp also I want you to help me so that my late father fund in the bank ($7.5 million U.S Dollars) to transfer to your account under your care as my reliable foreign partner and trustee representative to me the next of kin. Because I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin and the bank replied to me that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the fund by signing some of document's of the total sum in your names on my behalf; that's the only condition the bank gave to me.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education, so please be honest with me if you will not betray me please tell me, and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety. In Case do not forget to call me always with our camp receptionist telephone number of Reverend Priest Sebastian Junior (+221777573347) when you call the Reverend Priest tell him that you want to speak with Miss Marie Jones, he will send female camp guard to bring me to his office to answer your call.

I will be glad to know more about you and your mobile telephone number, If you are able and honest to help me please reply me back so that I will give you the bank information e-mail ID including Office telephone number of the bank for immediate communication also to confirm what i just told you and for the transfer to start, let me know how you will help me out of this plight. I will be hoping to read from you also see attach file for my pics. Please do not forget to ask question's if there's anywhere you didn't understand me.

Regard,Marie.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
RussellUP

Re: +221777573347

Post by RussellUP »

Hi, I have just been sent the same thing but with a different email address.

Rose Jones <r13rose1994@yahoo.com>
Subject: My photos and more about me.

Hi' My Dearest,
I'm glad to read your mail, My name is Miss Rose Melissa Jones, i am 23 years old girl, My birthday 7th July 1992, i came from ethnic group called Dinka in South Sudan, I was a University Medical student in my country Juba South Sudan before the Crisis took place. It is so painful to remember you about my life history whenever i remember this i feel like commit suicide,I am an orphanage child since My late parent was killed with a Gun-fire bomb attack on Dec 18,2013 during the Darfur Sudan Genocide Crisis.
My late father Dr.Paul Jones was the Director General Agro Based Industry and Plumbing Material Dealer in Juda capital of South Sudan, I thank God that i survive by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Tamba-counda region in Senegal where i am live now in women hostel refugee camp due to the death of my beloved parent including all my relative, It's only me that is alive.

Please do not ignore my request because I'm sincerely want you to help me to finish my education because i only attended my second year Medical Education before the tragic incident that lead me to being in the refugee camp also I want you to help me so that my late father fund in the bank ($7.5 million U.S Dollars) to transfer to your account under your care as my reliable foreign partner and trustee representative to me the next of kin. Because I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin and the bank replied to me that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the fund by signing some of document's of the total sum in your names on my behalf; that's the only condition the bank gave to me.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education, so please be honest with me if you will not betray me please tell me, and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety. In Case do not forget to call me always with our camp receptionist telephone number of Reverend Priest Sebastian Junior (+221777573347) when you call the Reverend Priest tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rose Jones, he will send female camp guard to bring me to his office to answer your call.

I will be glad to know more about you and your mobile telephone number, If you are able and honest to help me please reply me back so that I will give you the bank information e-mail ID including Office telephone number of the bank for immediate communication also to confirm what i just told you and for the transfer to start, let me know how you will help me out of this plight. see attach file for my pics. I will be hoping to read from you.
Regard,Rose.
It also came with three photos. :D
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +221777573347

Post by NumberLover »

Thanks for posting the new email address. It will help other victims who may be searching for this scam.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.