+221776786176

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221776786176

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221776786176
Emails: promiselarry11@hotmail.com & rovbenjaminchristian@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I will like you to contact the rev father by there address below.

His name, is Rev Benjamin, his contact is:

Name: Reverend Father Benjamin
Email: ( rovbenjaminchristian@yahoo.com )
Tel: ( +221776786176. )

Ask him to send you the total of $300,000.00 (THREE Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation in his office for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father Benjamin and instruct him where to send the check amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the Reverend father Benjamin on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Benjamin and he will send you the check amount to you without any delay.
Best Regards Promise.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.