+971559468705

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971559468705

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +971559468705
Email: zainab.ahmed@immigrationae.org
Domain: immigrationae.org
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Attention: XXX

I have been contacted by TOTAL E&P Oil & Gas Limited UAE to assist you with the application of a work permit and entry visa through the UAE Immigration / Ministry of Interior UAE. In my capacity as an immigration representative, I have to inform you on the United Arab Emirates laws and policies in regards to Highly Skilled Migrant seeking leave to enter the United Arab Emirate.

A person seeking to live and work in United Arab Emirate as a Highly Skilled Migrant must provide certain documents to enable his/her immigration representative apply and obtain the required work permit papers.

In other to apply for your work permit/entry visa,I have attached (1) UAE Immigration forms, for this purpose.

These forms should be filled and sent back immediately with these requirements;

a) Photo page of your international passport
b) A passport photograph

The submission of the entry security clearance requirements will necessitate the UAE police department to provide further instructions after due screening of your international passport via your country's High commission in UAE.

In pursuance and actualization of your work permit papers, Please fill out the UAE Immigration forms and submit copy of your passport photograph,and a verifiable ID CARD e.g. International passport /Or Driver’s License /Or National ID CARD.

Scan all the documents via email attachment and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

NB: All employees are expected to pay for or bear the cost of procurement of the Labour Permit because this will enable the company to provide free work & Resident permit visa to Non UAE citizens on confirmation of the Labour Permit.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail with a return mail.
Yours Sincerely
MRS. ZAINAB Ahmed Esq
Tel: +971559468705
Immigration expert & Entry Clearance Assistant
Total Exploration and Production
813A , Level 8, Liberty House, Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box: 117782 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
zainab.ahmed@immigrationae.org
From the WhoIs for immigrationae.org:
Creation Date: 2016-02-18T07:34:53Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-02-18T07:34:53Z

Registrant Name: Musa Bin
Registrant Organization: Musabin
Registrant Street: 23 Norway
Registrant City: Ehi
Registrant State/Province: Dubai
Registrant Postal Code: 971
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.9719388455
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: musa.bin.saad@outlook.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.