+19045130194

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+19045130194

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +19045130194
Email: hm32501@gmail.com
Domain: hartman-morgan-loan-inc.bravesites.com
Scam Type: Loan Scam
God bless everyone that cares to listen and take the right part in getting his or her loan and not fall victim. why am i saying this, i am saying all this because there are many testimonies on the internet which are either true or false but i tell you today, after all i have passed through in the hands of scams i will not fail to announce this God fearing lender who helped me out of my diverstating condition when i lost my Job and couldn't pay my children's fees, after been denied loan due to bad credit by loan sharks and other credit unions i visited, my bills where behind and we were about to be throne out of our house but as God will have it i logged on my Facebook to seek for help from friends and family members all to none avail. while still on Facebook i saw a testimony by one Celina who once had similar problems and got her life transformed by this same lender. Immediately email them at: hm32501@gmail.com and behold i received my long desired loan within 48hrs of processing and i am grateful to God almighty for bringing such a lender across my way.

TEL:(+1)904-513-0194
Web site: http://hartman-morgan-loan-inc.bravesites.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.