+971551782634

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971551782634

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971551782634, +97143244833 & +971524652616
Emails: info@kasbpetfzco.com, job.kasbpetroleumfzco@yandex.com, almadanitravelservices@outlook.com & uaevisa@almadanitravel.com
Domains: kasbpetfzco.com & almadanitravel.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From KASB Petroleum Fzco - info@kasbpetfzco.com:
Dear ,

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for KASB PETROLEUM FZCO We are delighted to make you the following job offer as attached.You were selected for employment due to the attributes we saw in your Resume/Cv that appear to match the qualities I look for in an employee.

I'm looking forward to seeing you grow and develop into an outstanding employee that exhibits a high level of care, concern, and compassion for others. I hope that you will find your work to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful.

We will expect your best each day.Knowing that I am concerned about your development and that my door is always open. The keys to your success will be being dependable, reliable, showing openness, follow-through,attentiveness, supervision, documentation, and following the policies and procedures.

While doing these things you will be successful and so will KASB PETROLEUM FZCO. Your professional growth is of utmost concern for KASB PETROLEUM FZCO personally, because if you are growing our company will grow as well.

The extent to which KASB PETROLEUM FZCO is considered friendly,knowledgeable, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and environment conscious will be measured by how others see these qualities in you.

The attached Soft contract offer letter has been prepared to guide you in better understanding or Policies & Procedures and practices concerning employment with KASB PETROLEUM FZCO. Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it through email scan to indicate your acceptance of this offer.

Upon submitting this signed offer letter you are directed to contact most experienced United Arab Emirates Work Permit Visa expediting services Al Madani Travel Agency for the acquisition of your Work Permit Visa Application.Here below is their full contact details:

AL MADANI TRAVEL AGENCY
Al Etihad,Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirate
Email: almadanitravelservices@outlook.com
CC: uaevisa@almadanitravel.com
TEL:+971524652616
ATTN: Neal Mathias

You must complete the new employee work permit Visa application processing prior to a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise which is 10 days to the Joining Date.

We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of KASB PETROLEUM FZCO. Please accept my wishes for success in your new position. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Your Immediate Response Will be Highly Appreciated.

Mr. Mohamed Atef
Hr Director
Kasb Petroleum Fzco
P. O. Box 117269,Wafi Shopping Mall,
Garhoud Road,Dubai,UAE
Phone:+971551782634
Fax :+9714324-4833
CC:job.kasbpetroleumfzco@yandex.com
From the WhoIs for kasbpetfzco.com:
Creation Date: 07-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 07-feb-2017

Registrant Name: Kasb Petfzco
Registrant Organization: Kasb Petfzco
Registrant Street: 45 Kalibar road
Registrant City: new camp
Registrant State/Province: new camp
Registrant Postal Code: 04586
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.510012648
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +971.510012648
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info@combined.com
From the WhoIs for almadanitravel.com:
Creation Date: 07-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 07-feb-2017

Registrant Name: Almadantravel
Registrant Organization: Almadantravel
Registrant Street: 458 Eze Road
Registrant City: Ing Court
Registrant State/Province: Ing Court
Registrant Postal Code: 04863
Registrant Country: TO
Registrant Phone: +76.5176560358
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +76.5176560358
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info@cuminoo.com
Telephone number +971551782634 is linked to a Facebook profile for Nur Alom - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 41&fref=ts
Student
Studied at borisal BM college
Lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
From Al Ain
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +971551782634

Post by NumberLover »

Name: Kasb Petroleum Fzco
Email: info@kasbpet-fzco.com
Domain: kasbpet-fzco.com
Tel. Nos.: +971551782634 & +97143244833
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.