+2348130715949

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348130715949

Post by NumberLover »

Name: Sandrick Logistics
Email: info@sandricklogistics.com
Domain: sandricklogistics.com
Tel. No.: +2348130715949
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +2348130715949

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +2348130715949 & +2348122471044
Emails: info.sandrick@gmail.com & info@sandricklogistics.com.ng
Domain: sandricklogistics.com.ng

This pathetic scammer tried to persuade us that his business was legitimate. In doing so, he kindly provided us with a new website to report and a new phone number to list
Full Name: ERIC OGHENEGUEKE
Email: info.sandrick@gmail.com
IP Address: 41.190.2.9
Message: Hello, the phone number +2348130715949 as listed on your website is registered to me and was genuine, my Company is genuine also (http://www.sandricklogistics.com.ng). The Company is a registered Company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, registered as SIE Sandrick International LTD under the Cooprate Affairs of Nigeria Act 1999 (CAC). This line is a Business line and I implore you to remove the Company Name Sandrick and the phone +2348130715949 from your 419 list, I believe there was a mix up somewhere. You can contact me directly if you need any further information.

Please revert. Thanks
From the webste:
ADDRESS:
Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Ede Shopping Plaza
Phase 2, Vegetable Market Road
Off Airport Road, Benin City
Edo State, NIgeria.

CONTACT DETAILS
Email: info@sandricklogistics.com.ng
Telephone: +2348130715949
From http://www.sandricklogistics.com.ng/2015/01/12/second-distribution-center-in-portugal/:
Second Distribution Center in Portugal
From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 2015-11-20T15:45:02.950Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-20T15:45:03.30Z

Registrant Name: Franklin Ikoko
Registrant Street: 17 Edward EFenure Street
Registrant Street: Osubi
Registrant City: Warri
Registrant State/Province: Delta
Registrant Postal Code: 330101
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.09050068216
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: dayspringtechnikon@gmail.com
Here is the dumb scammers response when asked to provide the address of his location in Portugal:
From info.sandrick@gmail.com <- Free email address for a business, a sure sign of a scammer
Hello Mr Jones.

Thanks for your email.

We are not an IT people. We paid people to open a website for our Company and later the website was shut down.

The domain was re-registered with Whogohost and working.

I don't understand what you mean by the site being fraudulent or whatever you are talking.

It's a Company, our concern is that our site is working and you saw clearly our Office address stated in the Website and a phone number to contact.

So why are you castigating a Company that is trying to come online simply because you are good in the Internet?

Most business in Nigeria are trying to come online and pay Company/people to assist them. I paid NGN80,000 for the Web site to be designed.

I studied travel and tourism MGT as well as Business MGT and I don't know anything about Web design or so. Sandrick is Jointly owned by myself and my wife and we are not scammers, we are happily marraid couples with children and we are trying to move our business to another level.

Our Company Address is at Ede Plaza Suite II, Off Vegetable Market road, Off Airport road Benin City, we supply health care materials and logistics services, we also assist on travel tickets as well. We also have an International Education firm that assits Students to Travel for Education purpose to Australia, North Cyprus and the Netherlands.

We are registered with Edo State Government Ministry of Works, Coporate Affairs Commission?, we are also registered under wakanow.com as an affiliate for flight tickets and travel services.

I recently found out that to excel in business, your Company must be online. Nigeria is flawed with 419s and Web hackers, they will do anything to hack your system and try to make money from people, after the first site was closed down, I didn't knew what happened, I have to pay again to activate another site and ask the person that did the job for my Web passwords, I didn't knew about this before, we have to employ someone to be doing the Web jobs for us so that scammers will not use it. I changed the password and I think things are ok now.

You can also check facebook on my name and my wife and you will see and found out that we are also into children and motherhood, we also opened a blog "mummytenisblog.com" which discuss about motherhood and children.

If you need any eveidence you can ask someone to come to our Office in Benin City and request for sighting and verification of our Company registration details.

People try to use Promising Companies for fraudulent purposes everyday, it does not mean that the Company itself is fraudulent, it's the work of hackers, I am even looking for someone to assit us against hackers and spammers, our site "mummytenisblog.com" was recently attacked also. It's very challenging to succeed in Business in Nigeria with a lot of Internet spams everyday.

Please this is it, let me know if you need anything.

Thanks.

Eric T. Oghenegueke.
Managing Director
SIE Sandrick International LTD
Tel: +234 812 247 1044
Tel. No.: +2348130715949 is linked to a Facebook profile for Eric Tekevwe Oghenegueke - https://www.facebook.com/erictack2003?fref=ts
Managing Director at SIE Sandrick International LTD
Past: Fly4cheaper.com and AG Mitchelle Ltd
Studied International Travel & Tourism Mgt. at Edexcel, Coventry, United Kingdom.
Lives in Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria
Married
From Warri, Nigeria
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
erictack2003

Post by erictack2003 »

This post was made by the scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these scum will go to steal from innocent victims.
NumberLover wrote:Name: Sandrick Logistics
Email: info@sandricklogistics.com
Domain: sandricklogistics.com
Tel. No.: +2348130715949

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
This is not TRUE, the name ERIC OGHENEGUEKE IS OF A GOOD PERSONALITY, the people I paid to design this SITE used it for fraudulent activities and it has now been corrected.

I suggest that this post is being removed. I contacted ALAN JONES and tried to clear this and I also tried to Convince him about my legitimacy by proving all my details to him, only for him to come here and happily post these information, that is wrong, a scammer will not give you his true information, his true name and social media details.

The designer of my site mis-used it and this was an error and my life and image should not be tarnished for that, these details and defaming and are illegal, please remove them.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Here are a couple of old Facebook posts claiming to be looking for people to work in Singapore:
Below vacancies for our Singapore project:
Job title :Category Salary. manager (factory/technical manager) 4000-5000$
engineer -site/mechanical/service/utility/ C&I managers-4000-5000$
welder- tig.mix, x-ray,plate, pipe,6g,5g,etc 2000-2500$
fitter (pipe / instrument fitter )1600-2000$
driver -service van/car//truck/trailer(heavy/light) driver - 1200-1500$
scaffolder basic/foundation/temporary roof scaffolder -1200-1500$
painter (roller/brush/spray painter) 1200-1500$
helper all rounder-1200-1500$
terms and conditions:
salary -per month, rates above
contract period -initially 2 yrs- renewable
probation period -3 months
daily duty hrs- 8 hrs /day, 6 working days, 1 day off
accommodation- sharing room provided by company
meals-provided by company in company mess
air passage - by the company
local transport -by company for work sites only
vacation period per year - 2 months with return ticket
all other terms and conditions as per nations labor
interested applicants please contact:08039378464 or 08130715949, info.sandrick@gmail.com
Below vacancies for our Singapore project:
Job title :Category Salary. manager (factory/technical manager) 4000-5000$
engineer -site/mechanical/service/utility/ C&I managers-4000-5000$
welder- tig.mix, x-ray,plate, pipe,6g,5g,etc 2000-2500$
fitter (pipe / instrument fitter )1600-2000$
driver -service van/car//truck/trailer(heavy/light) driver - 1200-1500$
scaffolder basic/foundation/temporary roof scaffolder -1200-1500$
painter (roller/brush/spray painter) 1200-1500$
helper all rounder-1200-1500$
terms and conditions:
salary -per month, rates above
contract period -initially 2 yrs- renewable
probation period -3 months
daily duty hrs- 8 hrs /day, 6 working days, 1 day off
accommodation- sharing room provided by company
meals-provided by company in company mess
air passage - by the company
local transport -by company for work sites only
vacation period per year - 2 months with return ticket
all other terms and conditions as per nations labor
interested applicants please contact: 08130715949, info.sandrick@gmail.com
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Updated WhoIs information:
Registrant Name: Eric Oghengueke
Registrant Organization: SIE Sandrick International Ltd
Registrant Street: Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Ede Shopping Plaza
Registrant Street: Phase 2, Vegetable Market Road, Off Airport Road
Registrant City: Benin
Registrant State/Province: Edo
Registrant Postal Code: 30521
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08130715949
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: sandrickinternational@gmail.com
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Telephone number +234.08130715949 is also linked to a Facebook profile for Sandrick International Education & Travels - https://www.facebook.com/Sandrick1234567

Who claim to be able to arrange 100% guarantee student visas.

"Eric" sure is a busy scammer.