+917827536063

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+917827536063

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +917827536063
Email: davidjackson@nycmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Attach to this mail is Agreement Contract letter Terms and Conditions your Work Visa Residential permit form
ATTENTION XXX

The mail I received from you regarding Job offer is confirm, (Henson Scott & Family Organization), notified clearly that you have been offered a job as (COMPUTER ENGINEER) JOB CODE: CIMG5741866628CA with "Role Websites Designing and Maintenance" to work with them in Canada "Job location Vancouver, B.C, Canada V6C 3T7
Attach to this mail is Agreement Contract letter Terms and Conditions and Work Visa Residential permit application form,
Read it carefully if accepted by you fill in your information sign and date send it back to me for processing of your work visa residential permit to Canada.
Henson Scott & Family Organization will pay for your Work Visa residential permit Application fee $380.00 CAD Equivalent to your currency which is 16,700 INR, and other expenses, the hard copy of your offer appoint letter I have received here in my office I we HAND IT OVER TO YOU WHEN YOU COME TO MY OFFICE ON YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE.
I we make arrangement for your appointment to meet with me here in (Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110021 Canadian Embassy after completing your clearance)
Note: You are to pay for your (English Language Examinations test/Visa Tax clearance fee which is ($220.00 CAD) Equivalent to your currency which 10,500 INR as required for your Work Visa Residential permit under traveling immigration section.
I we send to you, other document to complete your clearance and approve of your work Visa and residential permit.
Once I receive your sign agreement letter and Work Visa Residential permit Application form I we complete your clearance, and send to you the Account information for payment.
Mr. David Jackson
Tel; +91-782-753-6063
davidjackson@nycmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.