+17606407511

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17606407511

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +17606407511 & +237699127445
Email: virginiabeachhote@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Hello

Contact information for those involved in the work only
+1 (760) 640-7511 or 00237699127445
Our address ... ... ... ... 3001 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach,
Virginia, 23451, USA,

You can search online for more information on our restaurant. The hotel is divided into two sections is
fine. We are in the section B, which mostly made of restaurant section. I am called Mrs. Katherine
Lora, I am the Deputy Director of post working in the hotels and responsible for the employment
relationship. I do it along side my boss and he is called Sir Jon Eliassen . The hotel is owned by
Thomas j. Barrack Jr. And he is trying to set up another hotel in Britain. If there is any additional
information about the hotel that you would like to know, please let us know, because it is always
good to be sure that everything is fine. You know that there are many online criminals so we will
ready and sure to give any information and vital importance for you to be sure of us and you
will have full confidence that your work is fine.

Accept greetings from across the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.