+16478460161

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16478460161

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16478460161 & +16476945925
Email: wrightwilliamsccic@zoho.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Kevin McIsaac Farm

After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my FARM SUPERVISOR,as I believe that I will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship.It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my worker to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I’m so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in Canada.

At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the
documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly and then send it back to me without wasting anytime so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the Immigration Section and i shall inform
you on further procedure once that is done from here.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents on time.

Note: You are responsible for your visa working permit fee,Contact Below Office Regarding Your Visa Procurement.

BARRISTER: WRIGHT WILLIAMS, VISA AND IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT,
CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY (CANADA) OTTAWA, ONTARIO.
TEL: +1-647-69-45925
EMAIL: EMAIL:(wrightwilliamsccic@zoho.com)

On behalf of the board of directors, we welcome you to Kevin McIsaac Farm.Canada
Your Sincerely,
Dr. Kevin McIsaac, DVM, Ph.D, ACVIM (cardiology)
HR-director,
Tel+16478460161,
Dr Kevin McIsaac. Canada
Note: The Office Number Is Available 24hrs Of Day.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16478460161

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16478460161 & +16476945925
Emails: hr.gareth_anderson1647@yahoo.com & moorephilipcbsa@zoho.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Attention XXX

You are officially welcome to Xavier Hill Farms.Canada, HR-Department.

Dear XXX,

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with us. You are eligible to submit your application for this employment if and only your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work with us.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the Canada embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work. We will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities.

However, if the above is acceptable by you, you may kindly sign the attached forms and send back as soon as possible with copies of your international passport and educational credentials to start with the employment process.

Regards,
Gareth Anderson
Manager, HR.gareth_anderson1647@yahoo.com

I acknowledge the receipt of your email,If you want to work with me you have to follow simple instruction and contact the office below or you forget about the it.

BARRISTER:MOORE PHILIP, VISA AND IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT,
CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY (CANADA) OTTAWA, ONTARIO.
TEL: +1-647-69-45925
EMAIL: EMAIL:(moorephilipcbsa@zoho.com)

On behalf of the directors, we welcome you to Xavier Hill Farms.Canada

Your Sincerely,
Mr.Xavier Hill,
HR-director,
Tel+16478460161,
Xavier Hill Farms.Canada
Note: The Office Number Is Available 24hrs Of Day.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.