+221771627969

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221771627969

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221771627969
Email: lilinagomise1@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Greetings from Lillian.
First, I would like that you the opportunity to communicate to me with you, I must confess that I am very pleased thank you. So I want to go directly to the point, because I was forced to contact to make an offer to you two of my current predicament.

My name is (Lillian J Gomis (and I'm 25 years old. I am the first daughter of the late Mr & Mrs (Ali .AG. Gomis (of 4 siblings. I come from a Muslim country of Senegal, but me and my family in the Republic of Mali, mothers Which is lived my country. My family is a Christian family and we loved each other so much. I mean parents and two siblings lost earlier last two years in the crisis in the Republic of Mali instead During January 11-2013. When the French aircraft attacked strongholds of Islamist rebels in northern Mali, which is where we lived. I and my little sister was lucky to survive the incident by the special grace, and we can not stop to give the testimony because. with life, there is hope. Even though it was very painful to lose my parents and siblings in a terrible way, but we can not ask of life, because everything happens for a reason You can top the pictures of my family, me and my little sister, who survived with me the incident.

In the meantime, after the incident, me and my little sister decided fathers travel back to my country Senegal, because we have lost everything we had during the tragic incident. We came back to Senegal and visited our family home, just found out that my late father His family confiscated all my properties, because of religious problems in the family. My late father once Told me that his family and relatives disowned him when he married two to Christianity on my dead mother before his conversion. And we have no one to accept and help us mothers in my country, for my late mother was an orphan. I know that me and my little sister are now under the care and protection of the United Methodist Church of Senegal live as orphans. But I believe in faith and destiny, because we are alive.

Honestly life has for me and my little sister were hell on earth, it is only by the grace that we receive, and things get worst by the day. I contacted you because I recently found that me and my little sister have a chance to our normal lives and their freedom back. But we can not do alone, two involved before the law. If you agree to help us, I promise you will not regret it, because it's going to be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

My late father was a very wealthy businessman who specializes in wealth during his time. A few weeks back, I received an email from City of London Bank, stating that a few months ago, my late father deposited the sum amount of money in their bank with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose, but not since then to hear from him. That explained the crisis that befell my family last year and luckily they have given me to understand that I have the chance to attain the funds. Only if I would be willing to meet with the agreement they had with my late father. This amount is the sum of (£ 950,000. ((Nine hundred and fifty thousand British Pounds) The agreement paper says that encase my father did not live to make use of the funds that (Lillian J Gomis (his first daughter and child, such as the next of kin of the funds paid to the Fund is to manage, (but) until either they have patina, or when 30 years old. For the reason of knowing and the value of the Fund and with the principle of knowledge to deal with it not mismanage it.

So my love, my reason for contacting you is because I really need your help to me and my little sister Take this opportunity and get back our freedom and a normal life. Because I do not think that we survive if we continue to live as orphans without support from our relatives and friends, two religious racism. I know what I want you to do for me to be the offer and to act on my behalf to accept as my film, I know that we would portatili claim to be the means. I know it is a huge task, but for the sake of our lives and the freedom that you really need to help us. I promised you for any costs that may arise in the process, then would the remaining 78%, which are given to me, give 20% of total funds, 2%.

Banks already transfer department asked me to direct my husband to the bank manager. He shops provide him with the details of the procedure, to proceed with the transfer of the funds to his account in my name. As I am still under the care and protection of an organization.

My love, I want you to know that this is my only hope to survive and take care of my little sister, before she dies of starvation and difficulties. I know I will not beg you, reject me, because I think you can help me. I know that you ask me why I trust and choose for it because we have not met each other before. But I want you to understand that you do not have to know people, to trust them, but you trust them, trust in return earn. Maybe someone in my condition blackberries would do, as I have done to seize the opportunity. So Please consider my predicament and help me.I want you to send me your contact information, such as your of

Names ...................................
Country ................................
Street address ......................................
Ocupation ............................
Age ......................................
Phone .................................

Based on my current situation, I can no other means of communication, except by office computer of the church. So, here's my number (+221771627969 (envelop you want to ask me what you do not understand. I know once I then a positive response from you ,, to your interest and ability, the transaction sincerely, without betrayal and disappointment. I will, as we told you the things into action immediately the contact information to communicate with you on the road to the future, the banks.
Sale Lillian
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info