+221764923113

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221764923113

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221764923113
Email: mercy.love2016@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello My Dearest;
How was your day?
pleasure writing you I am Mercy by name, am from IVORY COST, I am living in the refugee camp here in Senegal but i am like one staying in prison and I hope by Gods grace wish to come out here soon. if you will assist me, I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to.The only person I have now is Rev. Pastor Benjamin who is the pastor here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female’s hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. Please. As a refugee here, I am contacting you with the church computer because the lady Clark was my friend, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first and second year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.7M(Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) I have wrote to them and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status, So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father Benjamin because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.
Sir I will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars below for me to know you more and know whom I am dealing with, Below here is what I need from you so that I can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number
(1) Full name
(2) Country of residence & city and
(3) phone number in case I want to call you
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding man. You are truthful, a man of vision and hard working. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me with this number 00221764923113 like I said I have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice of love. Have a nice day. Waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind,
Mercy.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info