+221773877268

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221773877268

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221773877268
Email: lisajouda23@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dearest in heart
How is your day? i hope you are fine. i know that my contacting you will be a surprise. please don't be offended or embarrassed - i am sincerely in need of your assistance, and i hope you will accept to render me this opportunity for a new life.

Firstly, i will like to introduce myself fully to you. my name is Lisa Jouda, 24 years of age, from Liberia and the only daughter of my late parents, late Mr. & Mrs. Edwin Jouda, before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer. my father was killed by unknown gun men, no one know why he was shot, but before he died - he is being taking to a private hospital where i stayed to take care of him. he told me about lots of his investment and money deposits. At the notice of my father's death, my uncle's planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father. Meanwhile, i wanted to escape but my uncle hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers file which contains important documents. So i decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal in West Africa where i am presently seeking asylum through the help of some Missionaries.

So i wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country, my father deposited the sum of $3.5 million US dollars in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, i shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies; as i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life.

I shall give to you the banks contact information's when i get your reply showing your acceptance, willingness and ability to handle this transaction sincerely on my behalf, on trust that you will not betray me once the transfer is done.

Please indicate the following;
1. if you will assist me, to handle the transfer of the fund? or not.
2. if your family will accept me as one of their own? when i come over to your country after the transfer is done.

i will be so happy, if you will accept to assist me. You can call me through the Reverend father Martin Odin office number (00221773877268 or +221773877268 ) so that, we can talk more about my situation. When you call, tell the Reverend fr. Martin Odin that you want to speak with me (Miss Lisa Jouda), he shall send for me from the female's hostel to talk with you. please do keep this confidential. i await your kind reply.

please don't reject me, because you are a God sent to help me out. Attached hear is my photos.
yours forever,
Miss Lisa
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info