+919336911798

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919336911798

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919336911798 & +13303568932
Email: aman@wonderpillars.com
Domain: wonderpillars.com
Scam Type: Spammer

Initial unsolicited spam email:

Hi,

I wrote you an email related to Website and Mobile Apps Re-develop in Multiple-Languages. Our team would really be interested to get your feedback on this proposal.

We are a New Delhi, India based IT Company into:

Digital Marketing-- Web designing & custom mobile app development for iOS/Android/Windows & Mac OS X platforms at best price.

If you’re interested in developing website and mobile app or social media marketing for your dedicated business then I can send you our Company’s profile/portfolio/price list and give you best solution with affordable quotations accordingly?

Just reply to this email with contact details!

Best Regards,

Dave–Sr. Executive!
Reply following a response from the victim:

Subject: Fwd: For Website design, Mobile Apps development & Digital marketing
Hello XXX,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Aman from Wonder Pillars Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.wonderpillars.com) India.

Yes we can work with you on Music app and can provide many options like people can you can add Music Audio & Videos by your self and can create different categories as well

Also your users can listen music and if you allow then they can download it as well and it can be a paid option and you can accept online payment as well.

I have request you to add me on the Skype as "salman7405" or WhatsApp"+91 9336911798" for real time communication so that we can discuss more about it and can take things forward.

Also I’d be happy to invite you to have a look for our company services and you can review our company profile and portfolio on below Link.

http://wonderpillars.com/files/wonderpi ... rofile.pdf
https://www.wonderpillars.com/files/won ... tfolio.pdf

also you can have a look for some of our past work for Mobile app as below

Android app URLs:-

[Removed]

I look forward to discuss with you, please share your requirement or any reference site with us for understanding and estimation of the project.

It would be our immense pleasure to work together as a team, will definitely meet up your expectations and take this bond miles ahead.

looking forward to hear from you !

--
Thanks & Regards

Aman | Business Team

Wonder Pillars Technology Pvt. Ltd.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified | MSME Certified
Mobile (India) /WhatsApp: +91-9336911798
Mobile (USA): +1-3303568932
Email: aman@wonderpillars.com

INDIA Contact: G-172 Sector 63, Noida,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
USA Contact: 3445 Stratford Rd NE, Atlanta GA P.O.Box 30326, USA.
Switzerland Contact : Atelier Level 4 Hohestrasse 134, Oberwil 4104 Switzerland
Kenya Contact : Titan Complex , Mezz Flr Chaka Road - Hurligham P.O.Box 56465, Nairobi.
From the WhoIs for wonderpillars.com:
Creation Date: 2015-07-11T18:21:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-11T18:21:32Z

Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.