+971243537834

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971243537834

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971589834146, +971243537834 & +971526881908
Emails: recruit.hexaoilandgas@gmail.com, info.hexaoilandgas@yandex.com, info@hexallc.me & workpermit.gttuae@outlook.com
Domain: hexallc.me
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: HEXA OIL AND GAS ABU DHABI - recruit.hexaoilandgas@gmail.com
Dear

Greetings from the HEXA OIL AND GAS -UAE

NOTE: We are Currently Conducting a direct hiring process, You have been offered the position in the contract by the HEXA OIL AND GAS -UAE, After your CV was meticulously studied by our competent HR TEAM, Your qualifications and experience were deemed satisfactory as to securing you the position, We have offered you, Hence There is no additional interview required.

This is an Affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of HEXA OIL AND GAS -UAE.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval.

Upon review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and send us the scanned copy of the Acceptance (Last) Page.

We congratulate you on your appointment and wish you a long and successful career with us. We are confident that your contribution will take us further in our journey towards becoming world leaders. We assure you of our support for your professional development and growth.

However, you have to contact GLOBAL TRAVEL LLC - UAE for the acquisition of your UAE Work/Residence Permit Papers which will enable you to legally live and work in U.A.E. Also send the signed Copy of the Acceptance page to the Travel Agency, through their contact details below:

GLOBAL TRAVEL LLC DETAILS ARE BELOW:

GLOBAL TRAVEL LLC
304, Lootah Bldg, Opp Gulf Pearl Hotel, Al Baraha
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971526881908
Email: workpermit.gttuae@outlook.com
ATTN: Mr. Michael Anderson
(Chief Immigration Agent)

This is in line with the Expatriate statutory Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Anti- Terrorism Act. Also update us with the process between you and the Travel Agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirements quickly for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any expense you make for the processing of your UAE Residence/Work Permit Papers shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report/receipt to us via Email:

Meanwhile, there will be a Mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Staff which will take place within the Premises of HEXA OIL AND GAS - UAE, and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on. Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations on your successful emergence!

Eng. Ibrahim Jawad
HR Director
Mussafah - 42, Sector No 108,
P.O.Box : 26782 ABU DHABI,
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Tel: +971 589 834146
Fax: +971 243 537834
Email: info.hexaoilandgas@yandex.com
Email: info@hexallc.me
http://www.hexallc.me
From the WhoIs for hexallc.me:
Creation Date: 2018-07-07T23:25:33Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-07T23:25:33Z

Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.