+918851959179

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918851959179

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +918851959179 & +919911449301
Email: princeithub@gmail.com
Domain: princeithub.com
Scam Type: Spammer

Spam email received

Dear Sir\Mam,

We are a INDIA based Web & mobile Application Development Company and serving clients all across the globe. We mainly focus on Website Designing & Development for both Open Source and Microsoft Technologies Platform.

We maintain Web 2.0 standards and W3C validations in all the websites we design and develop. The website we develop includes:

1. Great first impression
2. Good navigation and usability
3. Quick loading
4. Search engines to access your content

We have a dedicated team of 100 experienced designers, developers and SEO experts. In Graphic/Flash/ we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference. We can provide you with a fresh, professional image and unique LOOK & FEEL via a recognizable trademark or logo design.

We have our competency in developing CMS, Ecommerce, Social Networking, Job portals, Multi level marketing software, school management software, POS application software etc. We strictly work on performance basis and can assure you of getting quality work done beyond your expectation.

Most overseas firms have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to work and AMAZE you with our service.

We look forward to have a long term mutually beneficial alliance with you.

Best Regards

Charu Saxena
2 weeks later, more spam sent

Hi,

Did you receive my last email?

Actually I haven't received any response from your side please let me know if you are interested in our services Like- (Web Design & Mobile App Development)
We would be delighted to work with you.
Looking to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Charu Saxena
After requesting their contact details, they responded from a totally different email address:

Dear XXX,

Greetings of the day!

I am Saurav Agrawal from Prince IT Hub writing in regard to your email for interest in our services.

Thank you for contacting us.

We have a team of experienced Web & Software developer and designer who would love to help you with your requirements.

I request you to kindly share your requirements with us.

About our company, Prince IT HUB is a well reputed IT Solution provider company located in India. Prince IT Hub is a subsidiary of PRILOGIC CREATORS PVT LTD. We have a team that support and synchronize appropriately with it's clients to fulfill their technical requirements. We believe on smart work with happy journey.

Do visit our website: www.princeithub.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards

Saurav Agrawal

Sales Head | Prince IT Hub
Phone : +91-8851959179, +91-9911449301
Watsapp: +91-8851959179
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.